We found Culloden House Hotel on line and admit to booking it based largely on its proximity to the Culloden battlefields and all inclusiveness of the property. It may not be the closest hotel to town (Inverness) but, with breakfast included and an amazing fine dining dinner menu, there is no reason to leave once your outing for the day is complete. It's more rural surrounding guarantee piece and quiet and a good nights sleep. Our stay was everything we could have dreamed of, and more! from the cleanliness and historic surroundings to the friendliness of the staff and their amazing scotch selection, our stay there was simply marvellous! We arranged a car and driver, through them, to take us on a whiskey tour so we didn't have to worry about drinking and driving, and even that was flawless. And, you could get lost in the walled garden and still die happy!! I thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone who enjoys history, historic buildings, and being spoiled rotten!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland