The Culloden House was located in a very picturesque environment. The service was exceptional and the staff very attentive. The rooms were large and comfortable. The comfort of the beds was just ok. Although there was no coffee or tea in the rooms, service to the rooms was provided at no charge. Breakfast was included in the daily rate and was enjoyable. Dinner was well presented though somewhat expensive for the quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland