This beautiful hotel set in delightful grounds was exactly what we'd hoped it would be. From the moment we turned into the elegant driveway and set eyes on the romantic historical house we felt like we had entered another world. The staff were charming and courteous and readily available. They could not have been more helpful.
The food was wonderful, especially the home made biscuits. The whiskey selection superb! The decor of the hotel was timeless and romantic with beautiful open fires and relaxing armchairs to sink into. We have recommended this hotel to our friends and family and will definately be returning ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland