This hotel has to be one of the jewels in the crown of accommodation that Inverness has to offer. We were lucky enough to be housed in the Garden annexe in the Fraser Suite, which was a huge, beautifully furnished room. We had dinner in the conservatory and my lamb's livers were to die for. The staff couldn't do enough for you and practically bowed or curtseyed when you met them!!
The hotel is probably a 30 minute walk to the city centre along the banks of the River Ness. We were lazy and took a taxi though! The only ever so slightly negative comment I would make would be the times of breakfast - between 7.30 and 9.30 on a Saturday is still a tad early for me, especially when there isn't a sound to wake you, but probably perfectly fine for non-sleepy heads!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland