We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Our room was in the new annex with a patio out back. It was a Saturday night and there was a traditional Scottish wedding going on in the garden. The room was large and the bathroom was especially nice compared to other places we stayed. It was stocked with very nice products, including washcloths. We ate dinner in the restaurant - no great experience but convenient and OK. Breakfast was traditional fare. The only knock on this hotel is the location. We had a car so it wasn't a problem to drive to downtown Inverness. Without a car, this wouldn't be your best choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland