I had cause to spend a couple of nights at this hotel recently and found the experience very enjoyable. Whilst I was there I spent a lot of time working in the room making use of the wifi. The staff were very helpfully and the hotel is a pleasant 20 minute walk into a beautiful city, or a 20 minute drive to loch ness. The scenery is beautiful and the breakfast plentiful. The only negative would be the price which I found 10-15 pound over the going rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland