A little apprehensive on going here for a birthday dinner after several negative comments about the food from friends, however I do not know what they were talking about. As said, we only ate here and did not stay in the hotel, but the food was lovely and the menu offered a wide variety of dishes. All the food was fresh, service good and staff friendly. Good portion sizes too and all well cooked. I also thought it was good value - I cannot remember the exact figure, but they offer a deal for 2 or 3 dishes. We all took all three dishes, and for what is was we all agreed the value was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland