We stayed 3 nights here and loved it. Though we were initially unhappy about not having rooms in the main 'castle' building (they dont have family rooms there) the rooms we got in the Garden Wing were excellent as well - very big, comfortable, and being on the ground floor we had french windows out onto a patio with a table and chairs. The rooms also have free wireless internet access - so that great and there is plenty of parking as well. The hotel is a bit away from the city centre, which we preferred, so it was nice and peaceful. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland