lochardil house looks like a former stately home, with a conservatory facing a terraced garden full of rhododendron. it is situated in a quiet residential zone in inverness, south of the city centry (about a 20-minute walk). the staff are very friendly and competent. the public areas look quite elegant, the restaurant in the conservatory (which also serves as breakfast room) offers good food and a nice view of the garden. the rooms are clean and functional, but there is no lift. parking is no problem, as there is large car park on the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland