This hotel is a gem. We wanted to stay in a castle, but only had one night in Inverness, and Lochardil House fit the bill. Our stay was magnificent: the room was quiet and roomy, the bathroom modern and sleek, the food at the restaurant excellent - and the staff was among the best I've encountered in any hotel in the world. We were late arriving, and they held the restaurant open so we could have a bite to eat, (did that again when jet lag caught up with us int he morning and we missed breakfast...) The bar was old-world and cozy, the assistant manager Robert knew all sorts of fun tidbits about the history of Lochardil House. All in all, it was a perfect night's stay, and we can't wait to go back. Lochardil House is our #1 spot in Inverness, hands down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel is set in it’s own spectacular gardens in a peaceful area of the City.The main hotel has 12 luxury bedrooms and the adjacent Garden Wing which opened in early 2006 has 16 deluxe bedrooms all furnished and equiped to the highest standard.Personally supervised by the owners Eileen and Graeme since 1985 Lochardil provides comfort and quality to its guests, good scottish food where they can relax and enjoy the facilities . Free extensive onsite parking with free wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lochardil Hotel
- Best Western Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inverness Lochardil House Hotel Scotland