We were lucky to book 3 nights here on the River Ness. The location was fantastic, 5 minute walk from the town center. There is a carpark in the back that is free. We were in the Alexander with a large bedroom complete with fireplace and large modern bath. We had 2 meals in their dining room which were excellent. They have a buffet breakfast and it is complimented by a cook to order menu. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glen Mhor Hotel offers Victorian townhouses and apartments located on the banks of the River Ness, a 3-minute walk from Inverness city centre and a 15-minute drive from Loch Ness. Accommodation is divided between 8 charming Victorian town houses (please advise reception if you have a building preference). Many rooms have wonderful views across the river to Inverness Cathedral and Eden Court Theatre Our in house bar restaurant - Nicky Tam's - offers a relaxed and casual atmosphere with a menu serving traditional Scottish food with the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits... The Ness Bank area is a charming conservation area in the city, set below the castle and opposite both The Eden Court Theatre and Inverness Cathedral. Glen Mhor is a 5-minute drive from the A9, 8 miles from Inverness Airport and a 10-minute walk from the train station. It is ideal for exploring Inverness and the surrounding Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glen Mhor Hotel & Apartments Inverness, Scotland
- Hotel Glen Mhor
- Inverness Hotel Glen Mhor
- Glen Mhor Inverness