“December Birthday Treat”

Ranked #27 of 261 Restaurants in Inverness
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Zizzi Inverness is truly one of the most stunning restaurants we have. One elevation is all glazed floor to ceiling - giving diners a truly amazing view of the river. Four local themes have been the inspiration behind the design of the new restaurant: the historic River Ness, boats, whisky distilleries and the Highlands. A large wooden ceiling raft that is splintered at one end to replicate old boats, light fittings that look like buoys and a rope and pulley feature in the window. The contour lines of the Highlands and Lowlands are detailed through Ordnance Survey maps on the ceiling, whilst copper pipes throughout the restaurant give a nod to the famous distilleries.Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather.
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We both liked the look of the Christmas menu which at £19.95 per person represented excellent value, the accompanying carafe of Sauvignon Blanc was also very reasonably priced.
Due to it being a birthday treat the staff were extra attentive which perfectly completed our first culinary experience at a Zizzi restaurant.
Particular gratitude to our server Agne

There are newer reviews for Zizzi - Inverness

Reviewed 27 February 2014

First visit to Zizzi, had to go as I had a gift card to use. Must say I was very surprised that it was so good and disappointed that I had always bypassed it whenever I was in town previously.
We had a lovely 2 course lunch , the food was very tasty and I liked the open kitchen where I saw my very own pizza being made fresh. The staff were friendly and the service was good. All in all I will definitely return and I would recommend.

1  Thank Art B
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Good prompt service from the waiter and excellent value for money we used the Tesco clubcard vouchers. It only cost £4.75 !

From the Dishes to Start we had the Fonduta al Formaggi which was very yummy.

Then from the Sharers the Cicchetti Platter which was also very good.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Although on Saturday and fully booked they managed to find us a table to have a quick diner and drink.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

This is a clean restaurant serving good Italian Food, with prompt efficient service, I would highly recommend it