“very impressed and never even realised some of these were in training”
Review of Cafe Artysans

Cafe Artysans
Ranked #4 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Inverness
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Delivering high quality, freshly prepared food and freshly roasted coffee, Cafe Artysans is an innovative social enterprise. Whilst delivering a high quality product, Cafe Artysans is helping young people throughout the area to develop the skills required for successful onward progression into sustainable work or vocational training.
Helensburgh, United Kingdom
“very impressed and never even realised some of these were in training”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Was in Inverness on a day trip and looking for a nice coffee shop. I found it with ease and it was superb. Easy to find towards station parking and directly opposite tkmaxx. Lovely coffee, surroundings well kept and excellent service. Much later, after keeping an eye out for somewhere nice for lunch came back with husband as nowhere else appealed as much. Everything we had was excellent, very generous portions and very reasonably priced. One of the best places we'd been to recently. It was only when we were leaving we read about how it's a charity that works with young people. Well they're doing a fantastic job and a lot of places with 'professionals' could learn a lot about real service here!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Sam m

Dunblane
“Always of a good standard”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We have visited Artysans on a number of occasions and are impressed each time with the quality of the food and the friendly service. The food is interesting and well presented, all at a very reasonable price. We will be back and thoroughly recommend it to others who are looking for an informal lunch.

• Visited May 2014
Fraserburgh, United Kingdom
“Lovely Cafe”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Went here for a light lunch and was very impressed by the standard of food, the service and the menu choice. We each had soup served with a cheese scone and they were delicious. If we stayed in Inverness we would be regulars here.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Granderbob
Sudbury, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good simple fare”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Sometimes you just want a meal. Nothing flashy or elaborate. Just good food, well cooked and unobtrusively served. We stumbled upon Café Artysans and it provided exactly what we wanted. Unpretentious, reasonably priced, well furnished with a couple of cosy corners for those who wanted just coffee or tea or something lighter. A little off the main streets but worth finding. We'd doubtless be regulars if we lived nearby .

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Charming Cafe”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I adored this cafe and its staff members. I came here due to a review I had seen on a hotel site and I wasn't disappointed! The found was so yummy and I left almost rolling out the door I was so full! I had the poached eggs with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and toast and also got their specialty hot chocolate. All I can say is YUM! Perfectly cooked.

I was the first customer of the day arriving right as they had opened to get breakfast before a tour. The cafe is right around the corner from the bus station and easily accessible. The staff who are learning some great new skills are very pleasant and attentive and want to do a good job. I will definitely recommend this cafe to anyone who wants to visit Inverness and I hope to make it back again one day in the future!

• Visited March 2014