“Worth a visit”

Ranked #10 of 91 things to do in Inverness
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I just wandered in when I spotted it on a stroll. Impressed that it was unlocked ! There is information inside to let you know what you are seeing and its history. I loved the needlepoint kneeling cushions with designs of otters, red deer, etc. Place was empty except for me on this rainy day in January.

All reviews
"the river"
in 53 reviews
"beautiful stained glass windows"
"st andrews"
"choir"
"congregation"
"nave"

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Went here for a wee visit after having lunch along the River ness and seeing a wedding party leave the cathedral. Wonderful that the city of Inverness has a cathedral to boast. Pretty stained glass feature on the outside of the Cathedral.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I love all these ruins, but my folks not. I crossed with them about it. They stayed in the golf place, I went along the seacoast and found a lot to see. I should live here among the rocks and waves.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We walked to the cathedral and enjoyed visiting this big cathedral with its towers and its wonderful colored glass windows!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We were in the area on a tour and stopped to visit the cathedral located by the river and the Inverness castle.

The front of the church has the start of two towers, but the spires were never added.

Inside, we viewed several interesting windows. Not the most spectacular building, but worth a quick visit.