“The Grande Style of St. Andrews”

Inverness Cathedral
Ranked #11 of 92 things to do in Inverness
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 16 May 2014

As an author and artist, I always make sure I utilize my skill as a photographer when I travel, ensuring that if I am later inspired to paint what I have seen, I have it in digital record. Such was the case of St. Andrews Cathedral. What glorious architecture...what a beautiful setting! If in Inverness, make sure you visit St. Andrews Cathedral!

There are newer reviews for Inverness Cathedral

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Lovely, peaceful and nice to have a place for quiet contemplation. Pleased it was so accessible ie open. Plenty of info for vistors.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Now I know the spirit of the tune Highland Cathedral! Wonderful, peaceful Church. It's Always wonderful to see the Celtic particulars in Scottish churches and the use of various building materials such as sandstone, granite, wood and Marble.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is worth a visit to see the fabulous stained glass windows and crafted wood work. We went at easter time and the cathedral was beautifully decorated with flowers. Lots of interesting facts inside and some very old relics.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

St. Andrew's Cathedral is an oasis of peace and calm and the centre of Anglicanism in Inverness. I visited the Cathedral and respected the sacred nature of the building and the meaning it has for worshippers.