Stayed here on a three nights dinner bed and breakfast package for my husbands birthday. Ended up with a lovely room overlooking the castle and river. (041) 24th to the 27th jan. Our room had a sofa and two chairs so was perfect to chill out in the afternoon. Used the swimming pool, sauna and steam room every day. Just perfect to relax. Booked a pedicure, manicure, back massage and facial at the hotel and really enjoyed my afternoon there on the thursday.
However I will say that the food was very hit or miss but I understand there was a problem with the chef and someone else had to cover. (ordered lime and white chocolate and was told there would be a short delay. Well have you ever had hot cheesecake as thats how it came.!!!!??? Think they had to rustle it up then. Awful. At breakfast a very good choice but burnt toast one day and hot bread the next day as the toast looked like it just had a look at the grill.) Having said all that it was a great 4 days rest and I am sure once the chef matter sorted it will be back to its normal standard. However for us we will just stay b and b as put us off slightly. Shame really as good hotel otherwise. (but we were offered a free glass of wine on the thursday night as they had problems but couldnt drink it. ugh lol ) Went to pay bill and dinner bed breakfast package on then charged us for all that we had eaten too so charged twice for the same thing. But staff all very friendly and helpful and sorted it out quickly and explained what they had done wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa located on the banks of Inverness opposite Inverness Castle. It is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish and contemporary hotel. Accommodation is offered over 2 period properties and modern refurbished cottage. Choose from Classic rooms to period River & Castle View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. Choose from dining in Brassiere, Bar or the Lounge where you can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. Visit the Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings here is a brief summary: Inverness City Centre location : Free Wifi : Free Car Parking : Leisure Club with 50 foot Swimming pool : Fitness Suite: Starbucks : Sleeping Beauty Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland