Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa
US$191
US$186
HIExpress.com
US$200
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$174
Orbitz.com
Orbitz.com
1,581 results
All reviewsthe riverstarbucks coffeevalet servicesteam roomswimming poolleisure facilitiescoach partiescar parkleisure clublovely hotela river view roomrestaurant staffan upgradecity centrehuge bedbooked this hotelgreat room
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Just back after weekend at the palace. Excellent time, lovely hotel, staff friendly and professional. Meals, especially breakfast great value. Normally we would stay next door at the Columba but no more, it will be the palace for us on our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2012
TMilton, Sales Manager at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Thank you for taking time and writing a review on the Palace Hotel.

I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you enjoyed your meals while with us.

I'm also delighted you found the staff friendly and professional.

I look foward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I was on a two day course in Inverness and the council actually paid for me to stay in this very nice hotel!
Right by the river Ness, the hotel is easy to find and near all sorts of city attractions, with the castle being on the opposite bank. The car park was full when I arrived, but I gave my keys in to reception and they parked for me when a space became available.
My double room was really big, warm and comfortable, though rather old fashioned.
I was surprised to see a Starbucks in the foyer, but I waited till later and enjoyed a pleasant meal, near the bar.
The breakfast was excellent too, and every encounter with staff was friendly and positive.
All in all, a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Heather M
TMilton, Sales Manager at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and writing a review on the Palace Hotel

I delighted to read that you found the hotel very comfortable while staying with us on business

I was also glad to read that you enjoyed our great breakfast, it’s the perfect way to start any day and were well looked after by our fantastic team.

Our hotel has now Proudly Brewed Starbucks for many years – one to remember for your next visit as you can takeaway

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Palace in the near future.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I visit Inverness on average every two months on business. Usually the meetings are held north of the centre and I have always stayed nearer the A 9. We have now moved the meetings to a central location and so I thought I would give tis hotel a try.

It's homely and friendly and I really enjoyed the food and the leisure centre. Some people have compliained about staff not giving information. I appreciated the quick check in. When you get settled in your room, read the welcome book! It is the most extensive I have seen in any hotel and there is nothing you cannot get including document printing, baby monitors, sewing kits, even your suit brushed and shoes polished.

I loved the sauna and steam room and the pool looked good too but I did not use it.

The walk along the River Ness is lovely at any time of day. There are restaurants, bars and shops only minutes away.

Oh - forgot, the hotel has a Starbucks.

Bottom line - this will be my base in Inverness from now on. Thanks for looking after me.

Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for taking time and writing a review on the Palace Hotel.

I’m delighted to read you found our hotel homely and friendly and will share your comments with our management team.

We are in a great location just by the river and glad to read you took advantage of the nice walks around us.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the Palace in the near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Upon arrival we checked in but was not given any info about meal times, facilities, car parking. Our room was next to the elevator which banged shut late in to the night and early in the morning. At breakfast we had to ask for plates and for items to be restocked as they ran out. Duvet cover consisted of large lumps of foam and then bear parts making a weirdly lumpy duvet. We couldn't spread out the foam - we tried. Old and needs replacing. Wine stains on carpet in room.

Best bit was the poole area and scrabble in reception area. Location good too. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank ADrayson
TMilton, Sales Manager at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review on the Palace Hotel in Inverness.

I’m sorry so many little things went wrong with your stay with us, If you wish to discuss these further please could you contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

This hotel is well located and has a pool and offers basic spa treatments. I stayed in a room with large bay windows facing the river and had a lovely, restful weekend.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the river - they do cost a little more unfortunately but if you can afford it go for it!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time and writing a review on the Palace Hotel.

I'm glad to read you enjoyed your stay and benefited from a River View Room, these rooms have a lovely view of Inverness Castle and River Inverness and definitely are worth the upgrade.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.