After France & London hotels, Scotland Best Western hotels (2) have had the best wifi service...impeccable. Inverness Palace Hotel in excellent location. Room average. Compare room to old budget hotel room in US at triple price. Did not try dining room as we like to get out of hotel to explore. Definitely recommend the Inverness island walk. Leave hotel by red-carpeted front steps, turn right and walk along the river to the second bridge, turn left over the bridge and come back on the other side of the river. A wonderful way to end each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish 3 star Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa in the heart of Inverness. Located on the banks of the River Ness overlooking the Castle it is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. You'll enjoy a fresh and contemporary hotel with a choice of dining in Eight on the River or the Brasserie. You can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. As well as a lovely selection of bedrooms from Classic rooms to period River View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings with extras including FREE Wifi, Free Car Parking and a superb upgraded Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland