Me and my partner was up for a night with my sister and partner. Firstly we arrived to no spaces to park the car, the leisure club at the hotel do a service which takes car to another carpark and brings it back up on check out which was really good. The lady at reception was very pleasant. I paid for a river view room but the room wasn't very spacious and wasn't worth the extra money. My sister didn't pay for a river view room but got upgraded to one which her room was double the size of ours, even though we paid an extra £40 than her. People that pay the extra should be given the bigger rooms and if any rooms are left then an upgrade to other guests would be a nice surprise. Also we arrived about 4ish and asked reception if room service is available for sandwiches as we hadn't eaten, which she replied yes. Went upstairs and phoned down abt half an hour later which the person on other side of room service replied no not until 6pm and was quite rude. So was a complete different answer to what reception said so we couldn't get anything to eat. We didn't have any hot water that evening so phoned down to reception and they said they will speak to manager. After and hour it still hadn't been sorted so we couldn't get a shower before going out unless you wanted a freezing cold shower?
The hot water was back on in the morning!
The breakfast was fantastic, plenty choice.
The location is really good and the hotel is clean but it wasn't worth the £140 that we paid. Especially for a small room, no room service for snacks at half4 for guest and no hot water when needed. I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa located on the banks of Inverness opposite Inverness Castle. It is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish and contemporary hotel. Accommodation is offered over 2 period properties and modern refurbished cottage. Choose from Classic rooms to period River & Castle View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. Choose from dining in Brassiere, Bar or the Lounge where you can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. Visit the Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings here is a brief summary: Inverness City Centre location : Free Wifi : Free Car Parking : Leisure Club with 50 foot Swimming pool : Fitness Suite: Starbucks : Sleeping Beauty Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland