Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa
Hotels.com
US$174
US$186
US$279
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$159
Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
US$385
US$142
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,581 results
All reviewsthe riverstarbucks coffeevalet servicesteam roomswimming poolleisure facilitiescoach partiescar parkleisure clublovely hotela river view roomrestaurant staffan upgradecity centrehuge bedbooked this hotelgreat room
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I checked into this hotel last week for a night. Parking is a bit restricted but I managed a space. The Receptionist was bubbly and helpful. My room was spotless and had air condition. the en-suite was modern and again spotless. There is a Spa and leisure facilities, but I never used them. I had my dinner in the restaurant of the hotel, the choice was well varied and reasonable in price. The breakfast was a buffet with a good selection to choose from.. If I had to find fault it would have to be the parking, but that would be trivial of me. Will be back...No Complaints!!!!

Room Tip: Hotel is on the river Ness directly over from the Castle in the center of the City..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TraceyMiltonPalace, Operations Support Manager at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thanks ever so much for posing your review.

We're all delighted you enjoyed your visit and it's lovely to read your very kind comments about the hotel cleanliness, restaurant offerings and the team.

"No complaints" is always a great review title to read and we all hope you can make it back very soon!

Thanks again and very kind regards, Della.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
TraceyMiltonPalace, Operations Support Manager at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Stayed here 4 nights on a Great Rail Trip visiting the Highlands. The hotel is in an excellent position by the beautiful river Ness and the town is just a couple of mintes walk over he bridge.
The pool area looked very inviting though sadly we didn't have the time to visit. The staff in the bar restaurant and reception were all very friendly and helpful. I would definately recommend having a room at the front we had room 308 at the back and side which was just a few feet away from the hotel next door which meant we could see right into the bedrooms and visa versa so felt obliged to keep the blind down which is abit depressing. This room could do with sound proofing as we could hear the couple next door talking and the people above opening and closing drawers. The bathroom is very tiny with no extractor fan so it gets very hot steamed up. My single bed was fine though my sister did say hers was lumpy. Please remove the spare duvets from the wardrobe as its a stuggle to close the doors as they hang over.
Having said that i would love to go back and stay there (front room) and would noit hesitate to recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We're all delighted you enjoyed your stay however I am sorry you were not entirely satisfied with your room. This is such a shame but I thank you for all your suggestions for improving it.

I'm really delighted you enjoyed the location we command on the River Ness and the centre being only a couple of minutes walk away.

Thank you for your very kind praise of the staff at the hotel and it's great that you found everyone to be friendly.

I do hope you are able to make a return visit one day and I hope you can make it soon.

Thank you very much again and very kind regards, Della.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have just returned from the hen party package at the hotel, we all enjoyed the weekend so much! The package was such good value for money. The rooms were basic, but had all amenities, including a brilliant hair dryer, the power shower was a nice surprise. We found the breakfast and dinner to be average but nontheless yummy - the serving staff in our evening meal however seemed really grumpy! There seemed to be two or three other party packages at the hotel, as well as lots of families. The only complaint with the package were the 'cocktails', none of us could believe that they were £28 for one small jug! We ended up asking for more juice as it was just so strong, and sickly.

We loved the midnight munchies on our return from the bars and clubs, the evening porter was so lovely and made sure that we had everything we needed. We also used the pool and gym facilities - though we were accused of being intoxicated by the pool staff, when we weren't. Nothing wrong with twenty-somethings splashing about!!!! Overall all the staff were fantastic at the hotel, and this made our trip so much more enjoyable.

We all said that we would love to return to Inverness with our partners, and would definitely return to this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Hens!

Thanks very much for posting your review!

We're really delighted that you all enjoyed your weekend so much even though there seemed to be a couple of things which niggled you.

We will look at the cocktails again so that the package continues to be value for money. I'm very sorry that this let the package down for you all.

Also, nothing wrong with twenty somethings splashing about! I'm sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable.

It's brilliant to read that you would all choose to come back with your partners, that's really great and we couldn't ask for more!

Thanks once again and I hope you can all make a return visit very soon!

Kind regards, Della.