The hotel is in a good position by the river and close to the shops and castle. I recently had High Tea at the hotel. It was great value with good choices of main dishes, followed by selection of cakes,biscuits & scone. Staff also pleasant. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa located on the banks of Inverness opposite Inverness Castle. It is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish and contemporary hotel. Accommodation is offered over 2 period properties and modern refurbished cottage. Choose from Classic rooms to period River & Castle View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. Choose from dining in Brassiere, Bar or the Lounge where you can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. Visit the Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings here is a brief summary: Inverness City Centre location : Free Wifi : Free Car Parking : Leisure Club with 50 foot Swimming pool : Fitness Suite: Starbucks : Sleeping Beauty Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland