Only stayed for one night on the way up north for new year with boyfriend and friends, but very nice hotel in a great location for Inverness and the surrounding area.
Will definitely try and return for a longer stay in the summer months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish 3 star Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa in the heart of Inverness. Located on the banks of the River Ness overlooking the Castle it is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. You'll enjoy a fresh and contemporary hotel with a choice of dining in Eight on the River or the Brasserie. You can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. As well as a lovely selection of bedrooms from Classic rooms to period River View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings with extras including FREE Wifi, Free Car Parking and a superb upgraded Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland