1,707 results
All reviews the river starbucks coffee valet service steam room swimming pool leisure facilities a river view room car park leisure club lovely hotel an upgrade restaurant staff city centre great room buffet breakfast weekend break reception area
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We chose the Palace because of past visits and particularly it's excellent river views and swimming pool. We got the river views but because of my accident, I was unable to use the swimming pool! No fault of the Hotel who went out of their way to help.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
1  Thank PAXMAP
Aimee A, Revenue Management at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for your comments and we are sorry to hear that you were not able to use the hotels facilities on this occasion due to your accident. We hope to see you again!

Regards

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The best hotel in Inverness. It's overlooking the Ness river and opposite to the castle. The people here are extremely courteous and very helpful. The location is simply out of the world.
The price of food is also quite reasonable considering the standard of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Aimee A, Revenue Management Assistant at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback, Amitava! I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with the team and location. We're very lucky to be in such an amazing place. I'm also glad to hear that you enjoyed the food. I do hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I loved staying here TWICE! The food is really good and the staff are efficient and helpful. The spa is very nice and the atmosphere is restful and calming. The high tea is spectacular SO MUCH FOOD! We had a seagull visit us at our window and help us eat the leftovers of our tea we named it Ness! I love Inverness and would move here if I could! We met our tour group here(airport) and had found that some of the others had stayed here too! We all toured the Hebrides. A GLORIOUS and MAGICAL journey!

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Christine N
Aimee A, Revenue Management Assistant at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback, Christine! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, it's great to hear the hotel and team being so highly complimented. I'm glad that you were able to relax in the spa and indulge in a high tea (I'm sure Ness was glad too! hehe). I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

For the price the room could be bigger
situation perfect along the ness river and view on the castle
shops and restaurants not far away
breakfast perfect
price a little too big 206€ for one night is too much

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank istakafen
Aimee A, Revenue Management Assistant at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Istakafen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry that you were left feeling disappointed with your bedroom, we'll always try our hardest to find one that is more suitable for you in this case. I'm sorry that we couldn't do this for you this time. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and location of the hotel, we're very lucky to be in such a lovely place. I hope that you enjoyed your time in Inverness.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Two issues here. Firstly when I booked online I expected to be in the hotel...what I did not expect on arrival was that the room was in another building on the other side of the car park. When I paid what I believe was strong money, for a two night stay, i at least expected the spa, gym, pool restaurant and eating areas would be in the same building.... I did not expect I would have to wear my coat to go downstairs to use the facilities. At no point on the website did it mention I would be in the annex! ..... My second issue, my room number was 510 in the annex. Hope you do not stay here. It was on the first floor and every time a toilet was flushed or tap run, the noise of running water was incredible! As expected in a hotel, this went on to late at night, through to those coming in from a night out and the a short respite until mourning washes!! After complaining we were transferred into a room in the main building and the second night was far better. The hotel itself is lovely with friendly staff and nice spa/pool facilities. Should I book here again, I would want to speak to reception to ensure it is in the main building. Common sense should dictate that the annex rooms are cheaper, but in fact it was £40 more? Be aware of this hidden isdure if booking online. Otherwise this I'd a nice hotel and well situated.

Room tip: Do not take room 510 - noisy!. Nice rooms overlooking river.
Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank fhenderson8
Aimee A, Revenue Management Assistant at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Fhenderson8,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your reviews. I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your original room but glad that the team were able to find you one that you were happier with. It's great that you liked the hotel and found the team friendly and would stay again. Our listing on booking.com does include in the main text that your room could be located in either Victorian property or the garden cottage, I'm sorry that this wasn't more clear. If you're booking with us again please let us know that you'd prefer to be in the main building and we'll do our very best to ensure this for you. I hope that you enjoyed your time in Inverness and can welcome you back again soon.