The food is ok and having a spa is handy, but after the stress induced by the rooms, a place to relax is essential. The beds are awful, and the mattresses feel like they are 25 years old! Laying on this uncomfortable thing is all the more less relaxing by the noise of the floor boards from the room above. The bathrooms are old fashioned too, with water covering the floor when the shower is used. All in all I would avoid this place until the rooms are greatly improved!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish 3 star Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa in the heart of Inverness. Located on the banks of the River Ness overlooking the Castle it is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. You'll enjoy a fresh and contemporary hotel with a choice of dining in Eight on the River or the Brasserie. You can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. As well as a lovely selection of bedrooms from Classic rooms to period River View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings with extras including FREE Wifi, Free Car Parking and a superb upgraded Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Inverness Best Western
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland