I travelled with Stacey's Coaches from Carlisle, Cumbria for an all-inclusive week's holiday at the hotel. A very well-run hotel, in a beautiful location on the River Ness opposite the castle. Food and restaurant service were excellent, with good evening entertainment. And there was a Tesco and lots of bars and restaurants nearby, and it was within walking distance of the city of Inverness. Has a pool and gym, and parking too. So good that I will go again with Stacey's in November, and hope to get my lovely room again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a warm and friendly welcome at the stylish 3 star Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa in the heart of Inverness. Located on the banks of the River Ness overlooking the Castle it is just a few minutes walk to the town centre. You'll enjoy a fresh and contemporary hotel with a choice of dining in Eight on the River or the Brasserie. You can sit back and relax with a Starbucks Coffee and surf the web for free. As well as a lovely selection of bedrooms from Classic rooms to period River View rooms with a lovely view towards the Castle. You will enjoy a relaxing break in stylish surroundings with extras including FREE Wifi, Free Car Parking and a superb upgraded Leisure Club with 50 foot swimming pool and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Superbreak UK so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel Inverness
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel And Spa
- Inverness Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Scotland