Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Beaufort Hotel(Inverness)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbeefeater restaurantcaledonian canalloch nessadjoining beefeaterthe air conditioningcity centrefamily roommeal dealhotel chaingood nights sleepquiet locationclean roomsfollowing morningstayed here for nightscar parkreception stafftwo night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stayed in a second floor room ... good modern size bedroom and bathroom area. The hotel had the amenities that you would expect in a modern hotel ... and has AC. The location was easy and convenient off the main road for someone just needing an overnight stay. The wifi signal was weak and slow ... when we asked about it, the staff didn't know why ... the next morning, the signal was better. The attached restaurant has a varied menu ... and the food was good. Large private car park next to hotel. A good value hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelerPromise
Hollie R, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear TravelerPromise

I would like to thank you for your recent feedback regarding Premier Inn West.

I am glad you found our rooms spacious and a good size and also found the hotel close to the local amenities.

I would like to apologise that you had issues with the wifi I have spoken to the team and explained that if there are issues with the wifi we must try and deal with it.

I have passed your comments on the restaurant and once again thank you for your feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.

Kindest Regards

Hollie R

Operations Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stayed here whilst touring around Scotland. Our third Premier Inn this holiday. The welcome where was good, although so far no hotel has explained the 'good nights sleep' offer! Our room was, as requested on the third floor, as others had said lower floors were noisy. The room was clean but we did have the half mast net curtains. Didn't bother my husband but I was happy with the early morning golfers being able to see in! Only complaint was that this Premier Inn, unlike the other two, had non-opening windows and we couldn't get the temperature right. First night frozen, second too warm.
We ate in the beefeater on the second night as the walk into town was over 15 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised. Service excellent and food okay. Shame about the child a father was allowing to walk over and stand on a table!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear VikkiHB,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Inverness West.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the length of the net curtains in your room. I have spoken with housekeeping to ensure that they are removed and replaced so that this does not repeat for any future guests. I am also disappointed that you were not made aware of our guarentee at Premier Inn. I will rebrief the team here as this should be mentioned to all guests checking in with us.

I am glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by the service and food you received in the Beefeater restaurant and I will pass on your feedback to them regarding the other guests who disturbed you during your meal.

I hope that the inconvenience caused during your visit will not prevent you from booking with us in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Overnight stay on route to Fort William. Nice new hotel clean and comfortable your usual premier inn. However walked into our room on ground floor( car park view) to find half mast net curtain people parking up had full view into the room. I spoke to Kelly on reception who told me to just shut the curtains (wanted some natural daylight not artificial) asked if I could be moved and was told no they were full. Ate in the Beefeater attached and felt really rushed the waiters were running around shoving the next course under your nose. Our order was wrong due to the rushing. Not recommended.

Room Tip: don't get a ground floor car park view room if you require privacy
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank floridadream04

Dear Floridadream04,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Inverness West.

I would like to apologise for the many inconveniences caused during your stay with us. Please be assured that your feedback will be looked into and will be resolved.

I understand that the length of the net curtain disturbed your privacy and I have now spoken with the team in Housekeeping to remove these and replace them.

Your comments regarding your dining experience in the Beefeater restaurant will be looked into and followed up by the management team.

I hope that your experience with us does not affect any future bookings you are to make in the future.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Excellent hotel. We stayed in a family room which had loads of space, was very clean & comfortable. Breakfast excellent & superb value for money with 2 kids eating free with 1 adult breakfast. Air conditioning as standard too which made a difference. We had dinner in the restaurant which was also very good with really good service even though it was really busy. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Hollie R, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Louise M

I would like to take the time to thank you for your five star response and kind comments regarding Premier Inn West.

I was very glad you had a enjoyable stay and found our rooms clean and spacious expecially when there is four people in the room.

I have also passed your kind comments onto the restaurant team regarding breakfast and dinner. Once again thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Room and bathroom as they should be. Clean and well kept. Plenty of room in the family room with both single beds made up unlike other places where you have to make extra beds yourself! Good breakfast in the beefeater. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jmams

Dear jmams

I would like to take the time to thank you for your five star response of premier Inn West.

We appreciate all the feedback we receive as its helps us maintain the high standards you have come to expect from Premier Inn.

I was glad you found the room clean and well kept I have passed your comments onto the housekeeping team.

I must agree thr breakfasts are delicious and I find them hard to resist. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.