I have limited experience staying at B&B's however this has got to be in the top 5 in Great Britain! It is a charming spacious period home, furnished with care and warmth. Great Beds and Linens! Good shower with plenty of hot water. Large, delicious breakfasts served in a lovely sun room decorated with hand made dishes and furniture. Lorraine has created a lovely oasis to return home to after a day of sight-seeing. She is knowledgeable about the area and recommends good dining locales. A great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland