My first experience of the Trafford Bank was nearly 10 years ago and I have returned on several occasions. My friend and I have just returned from a 3 night break and as normal we loved it.
I've stayed in many 5 star establishments around the globe and the Trafford has got to be in my top 5. Although classified as a B&B the quality and service you receive from Lorraine and her team surpasses many of high quality hotels.
Lorraine decorative flare shins throughout this traditional building. The quality if everything in the rooms is exceptional and the added touches are great from the shoe shin to the glass of sherry...
The breakfast is so good you can't but help wasn't to eat it all.
The only complaint I have is its just a shame I could not have stayed for another 3 nights... But of course will return to this first class establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland