Well what can I say!!!!! Fantastic place to stay. Lovely welcome from Lorraine when we arrived!
The house is stylish, the facilities are to a high standard. My bed was so comfortable.... and love the bedding. Lorraine's breakfast are delicious, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland