We stayed here in September and absolutely loved it. We arrived much later than we expected and Lorraine was very understanding and accommodating. Our room (Thistle) was luxurious. The bed was incredibly comfy and my husband loved the drink in the room! I fell pretty hard and bruised my tailbone the day prior to our arrival so the amazing bathtub was a welcome sight and the scent of the toiletries helped me to relax.
Ever since we got home, I've been trying to replicate Lorraine's scones and I can't even come close. Her breakfast was legendary and I'd go back for it in a heartbeat. Don't hesitate to book here - it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland