“Wonderful place by the river!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I booked this hotel directly from the hotel's website, after going through some comments on review sites. We had planned a two day stay in Inverness, just to sniff the beauty of Scotland, rather than going to Edinburgh. This hotel proved to be the right choice for my family (I, my son & wife). After a bit of requesting, I got the river facing room (which was the biggest room in the hotel) and view was excellent. Bed was comfortable and upholstery looked just new. Everything around was walkable. A walk by the river Ness was great. City center and the so called Castle (which is now houses some offices) is less than a kilometer walk. Indian food is available a plenty around. One thing I missed is getting a good guidance at the hotel on what to see around or how to get to the places (may be it is not a hotel's job..but they could have guided me to visitor center or some basic places to start with). On the way I got an advice from a Bangladeshi taxi driver- "Scots are good. They take you to be as you are, rather than judging you by your skin or country etc". I tend to agree, with all the experience we had at the hotel and the places around in Inverness. Recommended.

Room Tip: River side rooms. Go for them. Middle room is the best on first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank WanderBard
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding the hotel and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I must start by apologising that none of my team was able to help you out with local attractions or directions. Any one of my team would be happy to help out with any questions you have about the hotel or the local area so I am sorry if we let you down this time.

Thank you for recommending the hotel and I hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel

Reviewed 1 June 2012

I always look forward to returning to my home town and this time was no exception. First impressions of this hotel were that you could hardly have placed it better. Ideally situated for exploring the city of Inverness with its shops,bars and restaurants.Our double room had all mod cons,extremely comfortable bed,bath/shower,adjustable air con and a great view of the river. Wi-Fi was free for 30mins or £3 for 24hrs. Did not eat but the general conversation was positive and the bar area was comfortable and intimate. The staff were all excellent,parking was easy and we have have already checked availability for our next trip.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 304 which has great views over the river
2  Thank chilidave

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had a good trip back home.

Please feel free to contact me or my team and we will try and get you the same room when you stay with us again. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Spent two nights in this very comfortable and well located hotel. Stepped out the door and walked over the bridge to the heart of the community. I asked for a river view room but there was none available. The lovely receptionist explained our forth floor room looked over to the castle. It was lovely at night to see the castle, churches and bridge illuminated., although I do not think it would be as nice in any of the lower floors. We had the meal deal which was good value for money. The bar and restaurant were very comfortable with well trained staff to look after us. All in all a very pleasant experience . The staff are delightful. I would be hard pushed to name one in particular. Top marks to them all.

Room Tip: If you have to stay at the back I'd ask for the forth floor. We had room 409. Nice views of the...
4  Thank MoiraD50

Dear Guest,

I am extremely grateful the kind words you have to say about my team members and I will be sure to pass it on to them. My team are dedicated to making everyone stay as special as possible and it's extremely nice of you to mention it. Also, it was nice to hear you enjoyed your view of the castle and the rest of your stay.

If there is anything else I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Stayed for two nights with our two year old. This hotel is brand new, we were there 9 weeks after opening so I suppose you would expect it to be in tip top condition as it was but it is complimented by it's location overlooking River Ness, its intimate bar and restaurant and excellent staff. This was a very enjoyable experience all round and an example of the standard all hotels should strive to achieve.

Room Tip: Try to get a river view room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank nonimaclennan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

I appreciate all feedback that I receive and I will endeavour to make your next stay even better.

William Veidemanis
Premier Inn Inverness (River Ness)

Reviewed 26 May 2012

Visited Inverness for two nights and the location of this hotel was ideal. It is right in the centre of the city on the banks of the river. Our room 302 overlooked the river. The staff were very welcoming, also the price was just £29 a night although we did have to book in advance to get this price.

1  Thank WickersWorld50
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found a fantastic deal as well.

Room 302 gives you a great view of the river and the castle and I am glad to hear it did not disappoint you!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Stayed in this hotel at the end of a bike ride, and were allowed to take our bikes into our room for safe storage - there was plenty of room although getting two bikes into the lift at the same time was a bit tricky! Our room (303) was spacious with a super view over the fast-flowing River Ness, and a hot bath was perfect for those tired muscles. Refreshed beforehand with a bottle of Prosecco from the nearby (turn right and right again out of the hotel entrance) Tesco's chiller cabinet we later ate in the hotel restaurant and sat at a nice window table. We selected a special deal which included some of the cheaper dinner dishes (OK but not that special) plus full breakfast the next day (good quality and choice). All the staff were unfailingly helpful and cheerful, especially Neringa (the singer) who served and chatted with us in the restaurant. We were very well looked after and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the river.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review and I hope you enjoyed your bike ride.

I appreciate all comments and feedback left by guest's and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Neringa and the rest of my team.

I am delighted you had a great stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

2 night stay with my fiancee at a bargin £29 per night for the room per night ,stayed thurs 10th and friday 11th may 2012 ,hotel is new and spotless ,staff very friendly and helpfull,great location just minutes walk from town centre .great nightliff too ,we found johnny foxes very entertaining with a singer on thurs night and live band on friday night ,bar open till 3am :-) .only downside was the weather as it lashed with rain both days but hey it is scotland .

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I appreciate your comments regarding my team members and it sounds like you experienced Scottish weather at it's finest!

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a review and hope to see you soon.