“Premier, Inverness.”

Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Premier, Inverness.”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Excellent location, Relaxed atmosphere, friendly and helpfull staff. Rooms well maintained although it is a new hotel so would expect that anyway. Buffet breakfast excellent and more than adequate, staff more than happy to help and nothing seems to much bother.
Limited parking first to arrive bags the spot, not allocated so if you are going out you are not guaranteed a space on your return. On street parking (metered) is available on road outside. Situated on the banks of the River Ness so if you want a riverside view phone or email ahead and staff wil do best to oblige.
Overall a great central location for a city break, would not hesitate to stay again and would definatley recomend.

Room Tip: Phone or email ahead to get a riverside wiew.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and I am grateful for all feedback I receive.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the kind words regarding my team members.

As you mentioned, we are always happy to allocate rooms that are specifically requested wherever possible so please feel free to contact us and we will try our hardest to make it happen.

Thank you once again for your review and hope to see you again!

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (344)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Spent three nights here during the GoNorth festival and just before RockNess. Booked by a colleague, this isn't the hotel that I've previously used when visiting Inverness. The hotel has been open for just a few months and you can tell - but in good ways. Very helpful staff. High tech, efficient check in. Spacious, clean rooms, comfortable beds, fantastic breakfast (very good quality ingredients - which always tells - and well priced). 10 minutes walk (downhill) from the railway station and city centre. Being on the riverside has to be one of the best places to stay, Inverness is a really pretty city. Didn't try the restaurant for dinner because there are some excellent restaurants within 3 minutes walk. 30 minutes free wifi daily, and a full day is only £3.00; it worked really well both in my room and in the public areas (email, Twitter, Skype etc.). So highly recommended. To be honest, very pleasantly surprised, setting a high standard generally and making me more prepared to look at Premier Inns in the future.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank AndrewSenior
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I do hope you enjoyed the GoNorth Festival.

I appreciate all feedback I receive and I must thank you for your kind words about my team and I am delighted they made your stay a great one.

On your next trip to Inverness please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do to make your next trip even better.

Yeovil, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This has got to be one of the cleanest, most modern and well situated "chain" hotel I've stayed in ffor a long time. Very quick check in and check out, great views of the river Ness and seconds from Inverness town centre. The shower was powerful enough to take the skin off your back (just the way I like it!) and all fitments were modern and the beds were very comfy.

The car park was a little rammed when we first arrived but seemed fine the following day. Highly recommended!

I didnt use the restaurant so can't comment on food quality but like the rest of the hotel it seemed to be visually very modern and comfortable. No sign of a swimming pool on site.

Room Tip: 204 = Great view of the River Ness.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rich S
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

I certainly appreciate your comments about the shower as I feel the same way! Thank you for leaving a tip about room 204 as that is one of my favourite rooms.

If there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 6 June 2012 via mobile

Stayed here around a month ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. The young dark haired girl Behind the reception desk was marvellous helping us with enquiries and giving great advise! Loved the location and the it was very quiet which was great!! Only bad part was the air con wasn't great. Thanks guys you were great to stay with

• Stayed May 2012
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 12 June 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind words about my reception team member, and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I am sorry the Air Con was not working properly and I will make sure my maintenance team have a look into this.

Darwen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Stayed at this hotel at the end of our walk along the Great Glen Way. What a good choice. Ideally situated across from the castle and all the shops and restaurants. Room was spacious and clean, the bed very comfortable and we enjoyed a well earned bath (although not at the same time). Breakfast was buffet style and eat as much as you like, good quality and worth the money

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank John H
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you enjoyed your time completing the Great Glen Way as it is a terrific accomplishment and I am glad you were able to reward yourself at the end of it.

If there is anything else I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, USA
Reviewed 4 June 2012

This is the first and only hotel that didn't have a front desk. Instead, there was a check-in kiosk that was somewhat confusing to use. Thankfully there was a... hostess..?.. there to assist us.
WiFi was 3pounds/night and there was no parking provided. The on-street parking was inexpensive but inconvenient as it was only free from 6pm to 6am. At check-in we opted for the "meal deal" for only 1 of our 2 night stay. We were not told the "meal deal" was from a select menu but it did include dinner and breakfast which I thought was a good deal. We haven't had breakfast yet but dinner was NOT a good deal as the availalbe selections were limited and very generic for the price. My husbands burger was dry and only half the size of the bun. My chicken was tasty thanks to the bacon and cheese but again, it was something I've had other places and basically boring. The lemon merange (sp) ice cream was but vanilla ice cream with crumbled merange (sp) cookies and whipped cream.. not nearly as inventive as suggested on the menu. The toilet paper holder doesn't work and the body/hair wash (how many people like washing their hair with the same soap they use on their bodies?) didn't work either and I had to remove the bottle of "soap" from the dispenser just to wash myself. Even low price hotels offer shampoo and conditioner, and body soap. Very disappointing all around so far...

Room Tip: Based on my experience, I'm not sure there ARE any good rooms here.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am extremely disappointed we failed to live up to our expectations on this occasion.

I do hope you were satisfied with my letter of apology and refund that I left in your room and I hope the mini shampoo and conditioner I left for you made up for the shower gel not working correctly.

I appreciate all feedback that is given and I will be sure to act upon all of the points you have raised. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel (44 1463 246 490) if you would like to discuss this further.

Banbury
Reviewed 3 June 2012

The staff in this hotel are exceptionally welcoming and made our brief stay a memorable one. They went out of their way to help, showed an interest in our party and even kept our luggage safe at no extra cost until we could check in to our next hotel for a train tour of the Highlands. The room was spacious and comfortable, with climate control and all the comforts of home. The breakfast was amazing, as was the dinner menu! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to our friends and family. Well done Premier Inverness!

Room Tip: Ask for a river view!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ShirleyBanbury
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review and I am glad you had a great time. Also, thank you for your kind words about my team members and I am delighted they made your stay a memorable one.

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Inverness and I hope to see you again.