Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$480
US$415
US$215
US$193
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Bunchrew House Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$596
Beaufort Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$181
  • Restaurant
Glenmoriston Town House(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$216
Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
US$286
US$202
  • Pool
Craigmonie Hotel & Leisure Ltd.(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$147
US$136
Travelodge Inverness Fairways(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$110
Travelodge
Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$126
PremierInn.com
1,813 results
All reviewsgreat locationcar parkriver nessmeal dealthyme restaurantlimited parkingbudget hotelinverness centrebars and restaurantscentral locationeden court theatreexcellent staynight's sleepshort stayfamily roomtrain stationgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2012

We got a £29 room, excellent value, spacious clean room, excellent location very near city centre. Added bonus was free parking on site, limited spaces but we arrived between check out and check in times so plenty spaces available and were able to check in early at no extra charge. We opted for continental breakfast which was very good plenty of choice. All staff very pleasant. Finally nice and quiet at night

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

It was nice to hear you enjoyed the 'All you can eat' breakfast and had a good nights sleep. As you mentioned in your review, if we have the rooms available my team and I are always happy to get you checked in early.

I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Perfect location. Park on arrival and everything is within walking distance. Limited parking but reception kept an eye out for a space for us, nice girl and local. Decent sized room, spotlessly clean and very quiet despite being the weekend. We had dinner on our first night, the food and service were perfect and reasonably priced. Banter with the staff was good and we had a laugh. Didn't do breakfast but there are lots of options for that within a 10 minute walk across the bridge. Definitely worth booking in advance for the lower room rates which helps the pocket. Nothing else city centre can compare. Thanks for a great stay, we will be back.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

It was nice to hear you took advantage of the hotel's great location to explore the city. Also, I will be sure to pass on the very nice comments you left regarding my reception team.

Once again, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Excellent value for money, qaulity at a budget price - Fantastic staff as always.

Very clean and big room with all the facilities you need - a credit to house keeping

Great food and good value for money on the Meal Deal offer

Room Tip: Ask for a river view if possible
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and it is always nice to receive great feedback such as yours.

I am delighted to hear the comments about my housekeeping team and thank you for recognising the hard work they do.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

We are regular visitors to Inverness and have stayed in several different hotels.
We enjoyed our stay so much we have booked another night and place it as our no.1 choice for Inverness.
The location could not be better as it is in the centre of town with easy access to shops and restaurants. Our favourite, the Mustard Seed is directly across the river.
As the hotel is fairly new, everything is modern and of a good quality.
We were welcomed at reception by friendly staff and a very efficient check in. The room was the usual size with everything needed for a one night stay. The bed was perfect and a great night's sleep was had.
We did not eat in the restaurant but had a drink before going out. The prices were okay and service excellent.
Nothing really negative I can say about this place and recommend you try it.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank merchant

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you now make my hotel your number one choice in Inverness.

I am glad you enjoyed the hotel's perfect location and my team were welcoming and friendly during your stay.

If there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask!

Reviewed 10 November 2012

This is my second place to the Premier Inn (River Ness). I have been a regular patron of PI's across the country and have been satisfied with them all but in my opinion this is the best. I totally disagree with a previous reviewer that the staff were pushy. I found them quite the opposite - very helpful and also very friendly. There are only some of the rooms at the front that overlook the river but lets be honest here, we're not staying here for the view! The rooms were of a high standard - it was a bit chilly when we were there and the heating worked fine. We took the meal deal and the food was delicious and good choice and good value. We are planning to return early next year for another short break.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave another review and I am delighted we lived up to your expectations for a second time.

Your comment regarding my team was extremely nice and I will be sure to pass it on. Also, I am humbled and honoured by your comment that you consider my hotel the best Premier Inn that you have stayed in.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay at my hotel again and I hope to welcome you back in the future.