“City Centre Convenience”

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We stayed for five nights over the Xmas period. This was our second visit to this hotel this year. My birthday is Xmas eve so we requested a river view and got it.
It's so handy for the nightlife and shopping.
The room was the usual high standard, staff were very helpfull.
A great experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2012

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing to stay at my hotel again.

I hope you had a great birthday and it was nice to hear you were able to get a river facing room.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a review and I hope to see you on your third visit soon!

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,782)

Reviewed 28 December 2012

We had a most memorable stay here as a break to celebrate my wifes birthday and retirement, I tried on booking to secure a room with a river view and was told to phone nearer our stay as it was not possible to guarentee any room. the day before we departed I phoned and fortunately got William who assured me if it was humanly possible we would have a river view, I also asked if we could have a bottle of champagne in the room.On arrival William checked us in and informed us that all requests had been fulfilled and we trotted of to our room to find a bottle of champagne a box of chocolates and a birthday card congratulating Margaret on her birthday and retirement and all at no cost to ourselves. In our many travels to hotels we have never had such a generous gesture as this and I cannot thank William and his team enough, but back to the hotel itself we had as usual in a Premier Inn the room was spacious. very clean, well furnished and had a huge bed with a great view of the river . We had booked the breakfast deal and it was our first time with ther new buffet and it was phenomonel value for money and is to be highly recommended. The staff are helpful, courteous. pleasant at all times and extremely well marshalled by Wiliiam. We had one evening meal which both went for the chicken and it was cooked to perfection. I can honestley say that this was far and away not only the best Premier Inn we stayed in but probably the best hotel. Thanks again William for a wonderful stay.
David and Margaret McNally

Room Tip: If possible get a river view
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. and Mrs. McNally,

Thank you for your very kind review and it was a pleasure to meet you both during your stay. I am delighted you had a great visit to Inverness and that it is one you will remember.

I am humbled that you consider this the best Premier Inn that you have stayed in but it is definitely a reflection of the hard work that my team put in.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a review and I do hope to see you both in the near future.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

We could not believe the price...for the location and room quality, it was unbelievable. The rooms are clean, nothing luxurious. This was perfect for a one night stopover. Located right on the river, easy to walk to restaurants and shops. I would recommend the Mustard Seed right across the river for a traditional Scottish Highland meal. Parking is available either in the small lots out front of street parking free after 5 or 6pm.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and it is nice to hear you had a great stay.

To clarify your comment about parking, the car parking facilities in front of the hotel on Huntly St is chargeable at £1 per 2 hours and free from 6pm to 8am and on Sundays.

I hope you had a good trip to the UK and had a safe journey home.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Although I live just outside Inverness, I booked into this hotel for Christmas Night so that I would be close to St Andrew's Cathedral for Midnight Mass and Christmas Morning Service (I am a clergyman). It was a wise move! I enjoyed a pleasant evening meal with wine and a cooked breakfast the following morning - all for £22.95. My room cost just £19! The staff were all very friendly (in fact two decided to come to Midnight Mass) and I received a warm welcome back on my return from the Cathedral at 1.45 am. My room was typical of the newer Premier Inns and I had a good night's sleep. The hotel is in a marvellous location on the banks of the River Ness. In terms of value for money and friendliness, it would be hard to beat.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Very enjoyable 3 night stay just before Christmas. Went for the meal deal on the first night which entitled us to breakfast, the meal was very good for the price and the breakfast selection was also very good. The rooms are as you would expect from a premier inn (well furnished, clean and very comfortable bed) Absolutely no complaints and definitely will use this hotel the next time I'm up in the Inverness area.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Stayed for two nights as part of a relaxing weekend break. A new hotel this just opened Feb 2012. Rooms were spotless and cosy.Ate out at the Mustard seed which was ok on the first night. 2nd night we noticed the hotel did a meal deal £22.95 pp and you could get a three cource meal with a drink ( A pint / glass of wine or a pint of cola etc) and the all you can eat buffet breakfast the next day....We took them up on this deal and the food served up on both days was first class in my opinion and im a fussy eater. Special mention to team member Artur who is Latvian....What a nice friendly guy....Would have given five stars but only blip was room 120 had zero view as it was at side of building looking out to brick wall of next building, If you are up another level you will have a good view of the city, All in all a great place to stay and will be back in summer for another short break...

Room Tip: If you would like a room with a view, request a room on level two or three.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2012

This hotel is so central...we always managed to find a parking space in the hotel car park. The staff are all exceptional..they went out of their way to be friendly and helpful and made us feel that it was important to them that we enjoyed our stay. The rooms were exceptionally clean, and again the chambermaid was lovely. Room 103 had a great view of the river and castle with floor to ceiling window..it was spacious and quiet.

Room Tip: 103 river and castle view..quiet even the weekend before christmas
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family