“Exceptional Customer Focus.”

Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Exceptional Customer Focus.”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Our stay was from 23-26 Dec 2012. From the moment of our arrival to our departure we received exceptional high standard of customer service from all staff. We had Breakfast every morning & evening meal on 3 nights. All served to a high quality. Rooms were very clean, spacious and well maintained.
Our requests for our cooking preferences to the Chef ( Allan) was always served as ordered.
Recommendations will go out to all our friends & colleagues.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 3 January 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words regarding my team and I know it will make their day.

I hope you had a nice Christmas getaway and I hope to see you back soon!

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
aberdeen
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Stayed on 28th December 2012 and was thoroughly impressed by the quality of this 'budget' hotel. From check in to check out everything was great, rooms were of a high standard with everything you could need. Exceptionally clean and tidy and although we had a room right next to the fire door and lifts, we did not hear a thing. Breakfast was more than adequate and I would definitely use this hotel again. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the river.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and it is nice to hear you had a great stay.

I appreciate your comment about staying close to the lifts and doors and how you did not hear any noise, as I know this can sometimes be an issue when staying in hotels. However, I will be sure to pass on your comments to my maintenance team, as I know they strive to eliminate these problems before they happen.

I am delighted you have chosen to recommend the hotel and I hope to see you in the near future!

St Cyrus, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Very nice Premier Inn in a great location. Excellent staff who couldn't have been more helpful when checking in, going out, or departing. Very clean, spacious room. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We stayed for 4 nights in early December. We were just expecting a corporate style hotel. But we were surprised by the quality of everything.
Our room overlooked the river, it was a 10 min walk into Inverness.The Christmas lights were on and we had a lovely view of the town and lights.
The room was comfortable and very roomy.
The only slight problem is that if you are staying for more than one night there is very little storage space ( I realise that this type of hotel is intended for a 1-2 night stay)
The staff were so lovely and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
Scotland
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We stayed for five nights over the Xmas period. This was our second visit to this hotel this year. My birthday is Xmas eve so we requested a river view and got it.
It's so handy for the nightlife and shopping.
The room was the usual high standard, staff were very helpfull.
A great experience.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 31 December 2012
Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing to stay at my hotel again.

I hope you had a great birthday and it was nice to hear you were able to get a river facing room.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a review and I hope to see you on your third visit soon!

johnstone renfrewshire
Reviewed 28 December 2012

We had a most memorable stay here as a break to celebrate my wifes birthday and retirement, I tried on booking to secure a room with a river view and was told to phone nearer our stay as it was not possible to guarentee any room. the day before we departed I phoned and fortunately got William who assured me if it was humanly possible we would have a river view, I also asked if we could have a bottle of champagne in the room.On arrival William checked us in and informed us that all requests had been fulfilled and we trotted of to our room to find a bottle of champagne a box of chocolates and a birthday card congratulating Margaret on her birthday and retirement and all at no cost to ourselves. In our many travels to hotels we have never had such a generous gesture as this and I cannot thank William and his team enough, but back to the hotel itself we had as usual in a Premier Inn the room was spacious. very clean, well furnished and had a huge bed with a great view of the river . We had booked the breakfast deal and it was our first time with ther new buffet and it was phenomonel value for money and is to be highly recommended. The staff are helpful, courteous. pleasant at all times and extremely well marshalled by Wiliiam. We had one evening meal which both went for the chicken and it was cooked to perfection. I can honestley say that this was far and away not only the best Premier Inn we stayed in but probably the best hotel. Thanks again William for a wonderful stay.
David and Margaret McNally

Room Tip: If possible get a river view
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr. and Mrs. McNally,

Thank you for your very kind review and it was a pleasure to meet you both during your stay. I am delighted you had a great visit to Inverness and that it is one you will remember.

I am humbled that you consider this the best Premier Inn that you have stayed in but it is definitely a reflection of the hard work that my team put in.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a review and I do hope to see you both in the near future.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 27 December 2012

We could not believe the price...for the location and room quality, it was unbelievable. The rooms are clean, nothing luxurious. This was perfect for a one night stopover. Located right on the river, easy to walk to restaurants and shops. I would recommend the Mustard Seed right across the river for a traditional Scottish Highland meal. Parking is available either in the small lots out front of street parking free after 5 or 6pm.

Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

To clarify your comment about parking, the car parking facilities in front of the hotel on Huntly St is chargeable at £1 per 2 hours and free from 6pm to 8am and on Sundays.

I hope you had a good trip to the UK and had a safe journey home.