and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Very friendly staff, breakfast is very good and so is the dinner. Plenty to choose from and well cooked. It is very close to the city ceentre, bus station and also the railway station. Lovely views from the bedroom of the castle and the river ness.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

It was nice to hear you were able to enjoy some of the great views available at the hotel. My personal favourite is on the 4th floor that gives you great views of Ben Wyvis on a clear day.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a review and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The staff are very good here and the rooms clean and comfortable. The location is excellent with great restaurants nearby. It is easy to get to the theatre and the shops and a very pleasant walk along the river. It will be even better when flood defences are finished outside of the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris1612
Reviewed 25 November 2013

another great stay at this hotel the location is excellent, rooms spotless, as are public areas, the bar and restaurant are cosy and welcoming highly recommended the buffet breakfast is handy if you cannot be bothered going out in the morning. staff very helpful too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caroline E

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for your repeated business with my hotel and for taking the time to leave a review.

It was nice to hear all of your kind comments regarding the hotel and my team and I will be sure to pass them on.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please contact me at william.veidemanis@whitbread.com.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night at the Inverness Premier Inn by the river and were thoroughly impressed. We were staying on a Saturday and wanted to try and check in early to start our weekend. We arrived at the hotel about 11 and was told our room wasn't ready but we could leave our bags and check in later which was great. We returned about 1 and the receptionist went up to the room personally to check if everything was ready, it was and we were booked in.

The day before we arrived I received a text asking if we wanted to have dinner in the restaurant. We opted for this as it would save our feet after a long day shopping! The restaurant is very elegantly decorated and the waiting staff were first class. We opted for the 2 courses for £12.75, with loads of options and a very juicy rump steak which pleased my husband fully!

We had paid for breakfast along with our room booking and was very glad we had. Loads of choice for every taste and poached eggs, omelettes, vegetarian sausages or porridge were offered to be cooked fresh when seated by the staff.

All in all a fantastic stay with a definite warm welcome in the Highlands!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank LoveMallorcaScotland
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Having stayed in lots of hotels on business over the last few years, with many of them being Premier Inns I have to say that this hotel is right at the top of the list as the best I have stayed in. The location is excellent, central to Inverness and overlooking the river and town centre with safe free parking under the rear of the hotel. The hotel appears new and is really clean etc. Exactly what you would expect. What I found made the difference here were the staff; incredibly friendly and nothing was a problem to them. I had a long drive home so the waitress gave me a couple of muffins and a takeaway coffee as Ieft...you don't get that sort of friendly service in many places nowadays! I stopped on 04.11.13 and liked it so much I went back again on 14.11.13. I do not have one negative thing at all to say about my stay there so if you are looking at Tripadvisor and wondering where in Inverness you might want to stay then look no further...you just found it.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the river are nicer than the others...but they are all good.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank stuart h
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am honoured you consider my hotel one of the best Premier Inn's that you have stayed in.

My team and I are dedicated to making sure all of our guest's have a great stay and I am delighted they did not let me down on this occasion.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

It has been a few years since I had stayed at a Premier Inn and had quite low expectations but was very pleasantly surprised.

The hotel is centrally located on the river bank about a 10 minute walk from the station through the town centre. The room was large, clean and well maintained and we found it to be quiet even though we were one of the first rooms from the lift. The bed was very comfortable, had an excellent nights sleep. We ate dinner in the restaurant food and service was good, price was quite high but it is in a hotel.

I would stay here again and, based in this experience, would actively seek a Premier Inn for future stays.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

It was nice to hear you gave Premier Inn another try and we exceeded your expectations on this occasion. My team and I are dedicated to making sure everyone has a great night sleep and I certainly appreciate your comments about the big comfortable bed.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and if I can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

'Why, for goodness sake, are you going to a place as nice as Inverness and staying in the Premier Inn,' exclaimed my sister in law. Good question I thought, but my office booked it and as we all know, Premier Inns are reliable.

But as well as free parking, a very comfy bed, hot shower and excellent breakfast, this Premier Inn offers more. It's situated bang on the riverside in the middle of town. The view from the restaurant is fantastic, the staff are hugely helpful and cheerful.

Anything to criticise? Well behind the facade is the standard modular built functional building, so unless you really hate purple carpets and pictures of Lenny Henry, this place gives you the best of both worlds. Location and reliability.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RobertAshton

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.

It was nice to hear you took advantage of the hotels great location and I will be sure to pass on your very kind words to my team.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a review and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask!