Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
US$215
US$194
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$131
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn Express Inverness(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$174
US$291
US$283
Travelocity
The Waterside Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$265
Redcliffe Hotel(Inverness)
US$223
US$167
TripAdvisor
US$127
PremierInn.com
1,813 results
All reviewsgreat locationcar parkriver nessmeal dealthyme restaurantlimited parkingbudget hotelinverness centrebars and restaurantscentral locationeden court theatreexcellent staynight's sleepshort stayfamily roomtrain stationgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Arrived here first thing after getting the Caledonian Sleeper train on a 3 day waking break in Scotland.

Check-In staff member found us a room straightaway so were able to drop our bags off and freshen up.

Rooms very clean, comfortable, modern and functional. A step above even the new much improved Travelodge brand.

Had buffet breakfast early next morning before we set off to get the train / walk to Aviemore. Quality was very good.

For what we paid for the room and breakfast, the quality, staff friendliness, and location are hard to beat at this price. Therefore, for that reason it has to be 5 stars from me.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Rman1
Reviewed 20 January 2014

A very comfortable and friendly premier inn just over the bridge from the centre of town. 2 minutes walk puts you in the centre of everything. Rooms and staff very good. Express check in machine to be avoided.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Went for New Year staff couldn't of been friendlier and helpful, rooms clean and spacious, would definitely recommend, restaurant good quality breakfast, we did eat there one day and again food was excellent!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul2967
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you enjoyed all Inverness had to offer over the Hogmanay period and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Very friendly staff and was perfect for what we were looking for! The receptionist, Claire (?), was very helpful with suggestions of what to do in Inverness and the lady who served us at breakfast (sorry don't remember her name) was also great! So thank you for making our stay so pleasant even if it was just for one night :)

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank AlwaysSmiling04

Dear Guest,

I was happy to hear you were happy with the service you received from my team and I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Great location on the River Ness across the bridge from the town centre (& Johnnie Fox's bar which is opened very late and is recommended a visit). Modern looking and very clean hotel with the usual spacious rooms you get with Premier Inn. The staff were very friendly and very helpful and I would definitely stay here again. My only criticism was that although the menu looked very good the restaurant or bar food never seemed to be open or available when we were hungry (only available from 6pm-10pm I think). Also at breakfast time vegetarian sausages were advertised on the menu but they never ever had any available. But apart from the food issues everything else about the hotel was superb.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AT67

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at my hotel.

I was sorry to hear you were not happy with the restaurant opening hours during your stay. I can confirm the restaurant is open from 6pm to 10pm however please speak to one of my reception team and they would be happy to try and get you in earlier. I do apologise for not having any vegetarian sausages available during your stay, unfortunately there has been a problem ordering this product but I am working with my chef to fix this.

The trick to spotting Nessie is arrive very early and bring plenty of biscuits for her, hopefully this helps on your next visit!