Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
US$186
HIExpress.com
US$181
US$165
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Pool
US$225
US$174
1,833 results
All reviewsgreat locationcar parkriver nessmeal dealthyme restaurantlimited parkingbudget hotelinverness centrebars and restaurantscentral locationeden court theatreexcellent staynight's sleepshort stayfamily roomtrain stationgood nights sleep
Reviewed 4 February 2014

A new hotel on the banks of the river Ness with warm welcoming staff and state of the art checking in facilities.
Situated centrally only 2 minutes walk from the centre, fantastic restaurants on the other side of the river alongside the best that Inverness offers socially.
Royal British Legion is virtually next door for Veterans visiting the Highlands.
We are certain to book into this hotel the next time we are in the Inverness

Room Tip: The best of the Inverness Premier Inn choices
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KevinP1314
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at my hotel.

Your words regarding my team and hotel were very kind and I will be sure to pass them on. Out of curiousity I was wondering what I could do different to gain a 'five' star rating from you next time? If you would like to give feedback please feel free to contact me at william.veidemanis@whitbread.com.

Kind Regards,

William Veidemanis

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed Saturday 1st with family, have to say was very pleased with the hotel choice. It was very clean and tidy, and good value, had two rooms with breakfast which was superb the following morning. Extremely well placed for the town center - all in all I would highly recommend the place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary W

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I am glad that you were happy with the 'all you can eat' breakfast and it set you up for the day. Also, I am extremely happy you were satisfied with the cleanliness standards.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and hope to see you back soon!

Kind Regards,

William Veidemanis

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed at the new premier inn on the river at inverness. The hotel is vet clean and comforting. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was perfect, 2 min walk to town centre and various restaurants. Also a tesco right on the back door step which came in handy too. Overall very enjoyable stay and wouldn't think twice about staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Friendly staff and excellent facilities. Centrally located, close to shops, entertainment and nightlife. The breakfast and dinner meal deal is excellent value for money. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I took my little boy away with my partner and this hotel was perfect, always clean and the staff were very friendly and very helpful, WHEN we go back again we will definately be staying here again. The restaurant and bar were perfect and the food was really good.
Friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

Room Tip: If you can get a room over looking the river ness then that would be great but I don't think it matters which room you have as we didnt have a room looking over the river and was still a perfect stay.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family