“Excellent value for money”

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Cupar, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I silent a really nice evening in this premier inn, we used the dinning room for diner which again was excellent value for money, in fact better than we had expected. Great value for money room were just as advertised

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Lovely location on river. Spotlessly clean. We would certainly stay again. However, we had a delicious meal in the restaurant first night and, on this basis, decided to eat again on second night . We had the salmon flakes salad. What we got was leaves, rocket, tomato and boiled egg, no salad potatoes and 4 very small flakes of salmon the size of a fingernail. We've had mediocre meals over the years and not complained but this was so truly awful we had to mention to waitress even though we emphasised she was not at fault. She said she would tell kitchen but we received no feedback and charged full price. We ate elsewhere the next night. Everything else was absolutely fine though and lovely staff. Could be training issues and would go back but not eat there.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay at my hotel.

I am sorry to hear that an unfortunate incident in the restaurant blighted what would have been a great stay at the hotel. I certainly apologise for this experience and the impact it had on your stay. I promise to review this with my Head Chef and kitchen team to ensure this does not happen again.

Please feel free to contact me at the hotel should you wish to discuss this further and I hope this does not impact you from using the hotel again.

Greenock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

The River Ness Premier Inn is everything you would expect from the Premier Inn brand. Lovely location with just a few minutes walk to the centre of Inverness. The staff was are very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and quiet and we had one that over looked the River Ness and up towards the Castle. Excellent value for your money but try and book in advance or when they have promotions on, even better value. We didnt eat in the restaurant as there is plenty of restaurants within short walking distance and just wasnt there long enough. Loved Inverness and will be back.

Room Tip: We had room 204 which over looked the River Ness.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your trip to the lovely city of Inverness.

It was nice to hear your kind words regarding my team and I will be sure to pass them on. Hopefully next time you will have a chance to use the restaurant and take advantage of the 'All you can eat' breakfast.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I am a regular of this hotel because it is convenient, comfortable and cheap. However, this time, they put me in room 401 and the mattress was awful. Maybe it has been replaced? Squeaky, rock hard and springs in my back all night. Felt ancient. Not up to their usual standard at all.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank barkwilde
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am disappointed to hear you did not fully enjoy your stay.

First, let me start by apologising that you did not have a great night sleep during your most recent stay at my hotel. I have personally inspected the mattress in room 401 and I must agree that it does not live up to Premier Inn standards. Rest assured, I will be putting in the necessary steps to get his mattress replaced as soon as possible so this does not affect anyone else.

I do hope you spoke to one of my team regarding your poor sleep and that they offered the good night guarantee. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel should you wish to discuss this further.

I certainly appreciate your continued business with Premier Inn and I apologise once again for the problem you encountered. I do hope this does not put you off using my hotel in the future.

Buckie,Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Hotel excellent, staff very friendly and attentive, breakfast excellent, what more could you ask for from a 'budget' hotel ? Location is brill, a short 5 min walk to the centre of Inverness. Very good prices available if you book in advance.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Everything you'd expect from a Premier Inn. Clean, comfortable, well trained friendly staff, good prices and brilliantly situated for the centre of Inverness. Lots of walks, restaurants and shops nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Hotel and staff excellent.
A special mention for Noel (housekeeping) He is so pleasant and helpful.
The room was clean and comfortable. Location could not be better 2 minutes from the centre of Inverness. Will be back. kelvin, avril

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I will be sure to pass on your very kind words to Noel and I know he will be very happy to receive such recognition,

Thank you once again for leaving a review and I hope to welcome you back soon.