“Best place to stay in town!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Wallingford, Connecticut
“Best place to stay in town!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was just a great centralized place to stay in Inverness. We were using the railroad and it was such a short walk to the station which was so convenient. There was construction going on outside the hotel but it didn't impact our stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and clean. We took a day tour and our host that lives in the area said this is the best place to stay for the money. For the price, it was excellent. If you aren't looking for all the frills and a great price, this is the best place to stay in town. We were touring the area so certainly this fit the bill with everything we needed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at my hotel.

It was nice to hear the flood alleviation works that are happening in front of the hotel did not impact your stay. This work is due to finish at the beginning of August and once it is finished will make the area look even better than before.

Once again, I am delighted to hear my team looked after you during your stay and if there is anything else I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

William Veidemanis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (339)
Wigan, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

this was our 3rd Premier Inn we stayed at whilst touring Scotland, it was recommended to us by a girl from a premier inn in East Kilbride and it was perfect for what we were looking for. our room had a view out over loch ness and it is near enough to get to different attractions within Inverness.
all staff were fantastic and breakfast was the best we've had throughout the whole trip.
Inverness centre is lovely with lots of shops and plenty of parking, found it easy to drive about here. went to culloden aswell to the battlefield which was really interesting.
thanks again, was a great night

Room Tip: ask for one with a view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed everything regarding your stay.

I certainly agree with your comments about the 'All you can eat' breakfast and I am glad it set you up for the day. We have recently added a few items to the buffet and I hope you were able to sample them!

It sounds like you had a great trip to Inverness and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stopped over at the Premier Inn Inverness, excellent value for money. Great staff, room and bathroom modern and very clean. Had great river view only drawback was the noise of the seagulls in the morning.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

I appreciate your comments regarding my team and it was nice to hear they helped you have a great stay.

I am sorry to hear the problem you had with the seagull noise during your stay. Unfortunately the seagulls have been known to make noise in the area during this time of year but I am working closely with council to try and mitigate this problem. If this impacted your stay in anyway please feel free to contact me at the hotel and we can discuss this further.

Once again thank you for leaving a review and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight and were happy overall with the hotel. We were prepared for the lack of parking (but wished we'd double-parked temporarily in the hotel's car park to offload our suitcases so we didn't have to drag them for miles when we finally found an unrestricted park).
The staff were fabulous - really friendly and helpful - and we were very happy with the room, the view, the bathroom (with bath, wonderful!).
The reason I'm not giving a full five stars is the wi-fi. The in-room brochure proudly claims "you wanted free wi-fi, and we're giving it to you". Well, 30 minutes anyway, in exchange for email details. This was the meanest internet access we've experienced in this trip. Which was a pity and seemed incongruous with the hotel's image of quality and service.
I would go back, though, in the hope that the wi- fi will catch up with the rest of their services, and the 21st century.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I am sorry to hear of the problems you had with your bags when looking for parking. My team and I certainly don't mind if you drop off your bags if the car park is full. In future, please do not hesitate to bring them in and we can take care of them while you park.

I certainly appreciate your kind words regarding my team and I am delighted they helped to make your stay special. I will pass on your kind words and I am sure it will make their day.

Finally, I am sorry to hear you did enjoy the WIFI experience in the hotel and I understand your frustration. I must add that asking for your name and email address is a legal requirement that we cannot avoid but I will be sure to pass on the free time allocated comment to the relevant department.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Dallas
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

There is currently construction going on outside the hotel on the river front but they are offering great rates and the noise is only during the day so it's not a problem. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was nice and roomy ( family room). The breakfast was very tasty and a decent value. I would recommend staying her if you are touring the Inverness area as there are many tours available that leave from nearby and you can easily walk to plenty of good restaurants and pubs.

Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

I do hope the flood alleviation works did not impact your stay and they are due to finish in early August. Once completed the council will commence with street scaping work and will make the area look better than before.

Thank you for all of your kind words regarding my team and it was nice to hear you took advantage of the hotels great location to sample the best Inverness has to offer.

If you need anything to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here whilst travelling with work. I can be quite fussy with hotels - specially when travelling alone - so I booked Premier Inn as I knew all the rooms would be clean and modern. This Premier Inn did not dissapoint; a bright, modern hotel in an ideal spot on the river Ness. It was close to all the pubs and restaurants but without the noise. The staff were friendly and the room was spotless. I had a side room, which still offered views of the river. Only downsides were noisy seagulls through the night (not the fault of the hotel, just the time of year) and it's a bit of a runaround to get to by car as the road is currently closed while flood defences are being built nearby - definitely book your car into the guest car park. Would highly recommended this hotel if visiting Inverness.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Ballater
Reviewed 17 June 2014

As mentioned by previous reviews there is some work being done on the flood defences at the front but this perhaps added to the peacefulness of the location as no cars were allowed on the road at the front. All staff were excellent from start to finish, the location is perfect, so central and overlooking the river. We booked a family room which was huge even with the two extra beds (104) Hotel parking is limited as you would imagine in such a central location but we cannot complain as we luckily got the closest place possible. Breakfast was all that you could need and set us up for the rest of the day. Good deal as kids were free.
Short comings perhaps was that one of the single beds was a fold down which did have a very firm mattress, this was helped by requesting a couple of extra duvets to pad it out. The extractor vent in the bathroom did have a build up of dust which is such a common thing that is missed by housekeeping in most hotels I have stayed in. (I should have mentioned this too them I know!) lastly if you want all hot breakfast items to be available without a wait go at an earlier time than 11am like my family where understandably certain items need cooked to order.
P.S good Tesco right out the back with ATM.
Will definitely use this hotel again.
Keep up the good work guys.

Room Tip: If you have a couple of kids get Room 104
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family