Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Perth, Australia
“Super Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

The staff were excellent, very polite and always helpful. Room was immaculately clean, breakfasts were great and situated in a beautiful location. Perfect and great value for money. Much better value than hotels at home in Australia.

• Stayed July 2014
Bart_PI, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Trish O,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Firstly, I wish I could comment on the value of Australian hotels, but I wasn’t fortune enough to visit your beautiful country yet. I hope to do it one day.

I appreciate your amazing comments regarding my excellent team and great service they delivered. I will make sure everyone is aware of your feedback, especially Monika and her housekeeping team as well as Diogo, Kumar and Erik who run the food and beverage department and make sure breakfast is nothing but great.

Lastly, thank you so much for staying with us on your journey to Scotland and Inverness. I hope you will have an opportunity to visit again soon.

Bart Bukowski

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (335)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Premier is predictable which during a few weeks stay at B&B's was welcome. Air conditioning and good wi fi (£3 daily charge) was a plus. Construction on the river wall in front of the hotel was a mess but hopefully won't last forever. Parking was difficult on a crowded side street but free. Room was comfortable and very clean although needed some minor maintenance…..broken hook on bathroom door and burned out light bulbs in bedroom. Staff was great.

Room Tip: Rooms are all the same and isolated from the elevators which is a plus. Signs tell guests that room...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Bart_PI, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Babs3124,

Thank you very much for leaving such a great review of the hotel.

At Premier Inn we believe delivering consistent great service and great night’s sleep is the reason why our guests keep coming back.

It is true that road works at the front of the hotel are still on; however it will be finished soon. Highland Council and the contractor are doing their best to make sure every detail is finished to its highest specification. The river side will look stunning once the project is complete.

This time of the year increases the amount of cars in Inverness quite significantly and I would always recommend our guests to do their research prior to arrival or to read my previous responses where I describe all parking options in full detail.

Please accept my apologies for the hook and lights. We aim to action any minor maintenance issues immediately, on this occasion however it sounds like we didn’t communicate well enough to identify it before you checked in.

There is one unpredictable part of experience at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness). It is my guest focused team who make sure everyone at the hotel gets a taste of what Highland hospitality is really like. Our fantastic location, unlimited Premier breakfast, deals on the Thyme restaurant menu or great rooms with air conditioning, is a bonus.

Our service is what makes us unique.

Stornoway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

stayed in this Premier Inn for one night en-route to our holiday to Belgium. Found the location excellent, the room was clean, good beds and sufficient tea/coffee for our needs. Travelled with my husband and grandson aged 11 years. Would recommend and will definitely use again for overnight stays.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Ilovewestlife506,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us great feedback.

Being called excellent is the best complement of all, it is also much appreciated. I am very glad you had a great stay at the hotel. I gave a copy of your review to Monika & her housekeeping team to let them know they delivered another great experience.

I hope you had a fantastic time in Belgium, I was thinking of heading in that direction for few days myself. Maybe next time you are at the hotel you could give me some hints and tips on best places to visit.

I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed at River Ness Premier Inn for one night when visiting Inverness and it is a great Premier Inn. We came by train and it is really easy to find from the train station, just a short 10 minute walk. It is in a great location right on the river and there are plenty of places to eat nearby. There is also a Tesco two minutes away which is handy!

We ate in the restaurant and the food was nice and reasonably priced. The staff were all friendly and we were able to leave our luggage for a few hours between checking out and catching our train.

The room was lovely and we had a nice view. As this is a new Premier Inn the room also had air conditioning which was great in the summer weather.

There is nothing to complain about with this hotel specifically, it is great and I'd certainly stay here again if I'm back in Inverness. The only slight annoyances are issues with Premier Inn as a whole - the wifi only being free for 30 minutes and then needing to pay for extra and also the continental breakfast is now £6.25. All I wanted was cereal and some fruit juice and I think Premier Inn should consider having a "cereal and drink" option for less than £6.25.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Bart_PI, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Kirsty S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness).

I completely agree. We are in a perfect location to explore the whole city. Just a short walk from both bus and train station. The shop behind the hotel is very handy to have too. On a beautiful hot sunny day like today you can always pop out for a late snack or a wee tub of ice cream to cool you down.

I am glad you enjoyed our Thyme restaurant; I passed your kind comments to my head chef Erik as well as Diogo and Kumar in charge of front of house.

Leaving luggage for few hours is never an issue either; we have plenty storage at the hotel to allow our guests enjoy the city for an extra few hours before departure.

I appreciate your feedback on the room and air con, Monika and her housekeeping team were delighted to hear it also.

At Premier Inn we listen to feedback and always try to improve the service and product available, hotel wi-fi included. Based on customer feedback we introduced two types of pillows in all bedrooms as well as brand new Thyme menu with great new deals and selection of quality wines.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly before your next stay; I am sure I will be able to arrange some cereal and Costa coffee for you. If you manage to find an extra minute or two for a wee chat with me I may even add some amazing fresh fruit salad to my offer. It is an "all you can eat" breakfast after all.

I hope you will have an opportunity to return to Inverness and stay with us again very soon.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Excellent Budget Hotel. Bit more exp than Travelodge but has bit more to offer.Would use either.Friendly helpful staff. Comfy clean rooms. Good location in city centre.Parking bit restricted for size of Inn.Price of breakfast bit exp {nearly £9}but optional.Would def stay again and would recommend

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Bart_PI, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Bill O,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness).

I really appreciate your comments regarding the room and service and I passed it all to my team as well. It is great to hear you would definitely stay with us again.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Terrific location and very good standard of budget hotel. All facilities you would want and very quiet room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Dinner was well priced and very good quality. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sheena B
Bart_PI, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear Sheena B,

Thank you for your very kind feedback.

I am happy to hear you had a very good stay at the hotel including quiet room and friendly service you experienced.

It is nice to hear you chose to dine in our Thyme restaurant. Our dinner menu was recently changed and the new Meal Deal for a 2 course dinner, drink and Premier Breakfast is absolutely fantastic.

Thank you for recommending us to others and we hope to see you again soon.

Brasilia, Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

If you take advantage of their prepaid prices, I doubt you will get a better cost benefit elsewhere. Location is perfect which many tourist attractions and great restaurants nearby. The staff is extremely helpful and always welcomes you with a smile! Regretted not having breakfast there, as seemed and smelled wonderful.

1 Thank Ana S
Dear Ana S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

It is fantastic to hear my team delivered extremely helpful service during your stay and I am glad you noticed how much they smile also. We believe a happy team is the key to a happy guest.

It is a shame you haven’t had an opportunity to try our amazing 'all you can eat' Premier Breakfast. It smells wonderful and it tastes even better, it is a truly perfect start to a busy day.

I hope to welcome you to the Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) again very soon.