“A good venue.”

Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Redditch
“A good venue.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Like most budget hotels it has it's limitations but the rooms are comfortable and it does have air con . I have used Premier Inns before and the almost universal feature is the quality of the staff. They are always unfailingly polite and helpful. We had a problem accessing the WiFi ( which I needed for work). They went out of their way to deal with the issue without delay.
The restaurant seemed better than usual ( often a drawback at such venues) and the site -overlooking the River Ness was central and convenient. The only negative note was that the car parking was chaotic and the car park was tiny . Get there early!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alfaman51

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (335)
Brechin, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed for 1 night with 3 kids and couldn't have had a better stay.
The room was large with plenty space. We were a party of 2 adults and 3 kids.. Cot had been set up with bedding so no need for our own. Very clean and staff very helpful and friendly.
Good value and choice for breakfast in the morning.
Great central location in Inverness.
Planning on a return trip to this Premier Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Bart_PI, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear aileen f,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness).

Being called perfect is the best complement of all, and we appreciate it very much.

It is great to hear you and your family had a fantastic stay with us, including a large room and a cot with bedding ready for your arrival. I passed your nice feedback to Monika and her housekeeping team, I am very glad they delivered another great room.

Our Premier Inn Breakfast is a fantastic option for families. Up to two kids eat free when one adult orders a full breakfast. I believe it is absolutely amazing value for money considering it is all 'eat as much as you like'. It allows you enjoy your Costa Coffee while kids explore a great selection of beautifully baked pastries, cereal, fresh fruit or our new mini muffins and grapefruit sections.

I am delighted to hear you are planning a return trip already. Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your arrival and we will do our best to allocate you to the same big room you liked so much on your last stay.

Mansfield Woodhouse
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Excellent location central for the city centre. Room had a view of the river and the castle. Request a room on the 3rd floor with river view. Staff extremely friendly & helpful nothing too much trouble. Clean spacious modern rooms. Good breakfast self service & decent choice

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear 79Anya,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review on TripAdvisor.

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) is ideal for visiting this beautiful city.

We are within walking distance from bus and train station (8 minutes) as well as Inverness Castle you could see from your room (9 minutes) and very short walk away from the main tourist information centre (3 minutes).

I am delighted you found the team friendly and helpful. We are here for our guests and nothing is too much trouble.

I am really glad you have decided to start your day with a Premier Inn Breakfast.

Please remember we have 2 options available. You can choose as much as you like from our cooked and Continental selections, including crispy back bacon, succulent premium sausages, eggs as you like them, hash browns, pan-fried mushrooms and more, alongside beautifully baked pastries, cereal, fresh fruit, plus chilled juices, tea and unlimited Costa Coffee. Or you can go for a Continental breakfast on its own.

And don’t forget, kids eat breakfast for free.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed here for one night as a part of our honeymoon tour of the UK. Rooms were very clean and our room offered a nice view of Inverness Castle. The hotel is very centrally located and you can walk to most of Inverness with ease. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TwoRoamingTravelers,

Let me congratulate you and wish you all the best from the whole team at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness). UK tour sounds like a great idea for a honeymoon, thank you for making us part of your unforgettable experience.

I passed your amazing feedback to everyone, especially Monika and the rest of the housekeeping team.

I completely agree. We are in a great location to explore everything Inverness has to offer. I am very glad you enjoyed your view of Inverness Castle, river facing rooms are quite limited, and the fact you had an opportunity to stay in one of them makes me very happy.

We would love to hear how the rest of your trip went next time you stay with us. We hope you will not leave it for too long.

Ottawa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We recently spent 3 nights here in a family room. This was our first experience with this hotel chain, and we were quite pleased with the experience. Check in was very friendly and efficient. Our room was spotless - it is very apparent that housekeeping is really on their game here and don't take any shortcuts. Our only minor complaints are (1) the floor in our room was quite squeaky and (2) the second twin bed in our room was very uncomfortable. It looked and felt like a sheet had been put over a box spring with no mattress (we are currently staying at another Premier Inn and there is a thin mattress pad on the third bed which gives it a tiny bit more padding so maybe this was missed in our case). In any event, we could have and should have brought this up with the staff right away and I'm sure something could have been done. All the staff were very friendly and helpful - a special mention to Colette at reception and Steven in the breakfast room. We highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014
Dear ginkybiloba,

Welcome to Premier Inn.

Thank you taking the time to review your stay at Inverness Centre (River Ness).

I am glad you were pleased with the overall experience. I passed your kind comments to Claire and her reception team as well as Monika and the rest of the housekeeping team.

I can assure you customer service and delivering spotless rooms for our guests is our highest priority.

At Premier Inn we always listen to customer feedback and on this occasion I would very much appreciate if you could contact me directly to allow me pinpoint the room you stayed in. This would allow my maintenance team, Steve and Pavels to remove the squeak from the floorboards for any future guests staying in the same room.

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience the second twin bed has caused you and I will personally check it to make sure it is fault free. I regret you haven’t had an opportunity to notify a member of my team, I am confident they would rectify this immediately.

Please remember at Premier Inn our reception is manned 24 hours per day, and next time you stay with us or another one of our hotels, do not hesitate to speak to a team member at any time, day or night.

I have already spoken to Collete and Steven and thanked them for making our guests feel brilliant.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to others and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

good location but road and sidewalk construction going on. Clean friendly staff rest. good for morning meal and late afternoon drink. Rooms very small and cramped you get what you pay for. if you are looking for a clean, cheap place to spend the night this is the place. if you are looking for a place with some character then go else where.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Bart_PI, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear jws1946,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

The works to the sidewalk are still ongoing, but once finished will keep the city and our hotel safe from flooding and it will transform the river side completely.

The computer generated simulation on what it will look like can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhsrw4y74rg

I am glad you found the hotel team friendly and the restaurant welcoming for food and drink. I appreciate your feedback regarding the room you stayed in being too small. Please contact me or the reception team directly prior to your next stay and we will do our best to allocate you to a bigger room.

I can assure you my team and I do our best to deliver the best Premier Inn experience, but also add a wee bit of uniqueness to it. We are here to create memories.

I hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

St Albans, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

The staff are brilliant here. Friendly with lots of local knowledge. Location is perfect alongside the river and for access to town. There is very limited car parking, we didn't get a spot. We had a car park view room despite booking well in advance (we didn't request a river view). The twin room consisted of a double bed and a sofa bed. I gave my dad the double bed. Breakfast was OK, good range of choice but nothing "Scottish" unfortunately. I would possibly stay here again but not pay nearly £200 for two nights for the privilege.

Room Tip: If you want a view of the river request it at booking. Do not expect to park your car here.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MomDawn
Dear MomDawn,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

As soon as I read your feedback I have passed it to my team as nothing motivates them more than being called brilliant. They are fantastic indeed, truly passionate and knowledgeable.

I am sorry on this occasion you didn't manage to get a parking spot at the hotel itself, however I hope my team helped you find an alternative parking close by.

I appreciate the fact you booked in advance. We do our best to deliver as many special requests as possible every day, however the amount of river facing rooms is very limited and we can't guarantee it at peak season.

Two things we can guarantee are a great night's sleep and a taste of unique Highland hospitality.

Unlimited Premier breakfast is a fantastic start to a day, we don't currently have any local food options available, but the menu is being changed on regular basis following customer feedback. We have recently added new-recipe premium sausages, mini muffins and grapefruit sections. And kids eat free.

Best rates available at Premier Inn can be found via our official website, at peak summer season these will be higher.

We hope to see you again soon.