“Filling station Inverness ”
Review of Filling Station

Filling Station
Ranked #87 of 258 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Filling Station coast to coast American restaurant and bar, has been created by a team of people who genuinely love good quality food, drinks and good times! No doubt you're thinking, well doesn't everybody want that? It's true many people do, but we have genuinely struggled to find somewhere that actually delivers all of these things. So our solution was simple - let's do it ourselves, the result is Filling Station
“Filling station Inverness ”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic time with my family at the Filling Station Inverness. Good atmosphere, great company and a lovely meal. Being a party of ten nothing was too much trouble for the staff and all our needs were catered for. Thank you for a pleasant evening.

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I visited with a friend a few weeks ago and was seriously impressed! Hadn't been in almost a year and I have most definitely been missing out. Both my friend and I had the haggis bites to start. They were superb! I then went on to have the fish and chips for my main. Was one of the best fish and chips I have had and the presentation was fantastic. My friend had one of the wraps and seemed to love it. The service was fast and very very friendly. Will definitely be returning here and recommending it to my friends.

Edinburgh
“1 star is too generous”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Really unpleasant food, I found a dead fly in my food and the waiting staff Inc supervisor couldn't have cared less!! The starter was swimming in grease, there was nothing nice about this visit!

2 Thank djrs1984
TRGManager, Guest Relations Manager at Filling Station, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear djrs1984,
Please accept our apologies that you did not enjoy your visit to our Inverness restaurant.
We’re really keen to discuss this further with you- so we’ve sent you a direct message.
If you could come back to us that would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Tasha
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Dropped in for a quick bite to eat before gettimg my train home with a colleague. Wish I hadnt bothered. I ordered american meatball pasta and my collegue a wrap with chips. My mealballs were cold in the middle and were definitely frozen and reheated. The pasta was over cooked and squishy. My colleague had a chicken wrap but it was saturated in sauce. Will never return to eat here again. Poor food.

1 Thank Andreaelder1979
“Solid but unspectacular.”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I occasionally stop in the Filling Station in Inverness for a bit to eat with friends and am generally pleased with what I get, even if it isn't a world beater in terms of quality, price or service. All of these factors are generally above average to good, but there is nothing especially outstanding about any of them.

My last visit to the Filling Station was earlier this week for a breakfast with two friends. The service was reasonably friendly if rather slow- I think there were only two girls working at the time and our orders did take a little time to get to us.

The food was the usual solid quality with plenty to offer and slightly above the standard quality of cooked breakfast for Inverness.

Most likely this restaurant is a high 3 than a 4, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt as the service is usually faster than this.

• Visited March 2014