“Surprisingly Delicious”

Filling Station
Ranked #82 of 251 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: American, Bar, British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Filling Station coast to coast American restaurant and bar, has been created by a team of people who genuinely love good quality food, drinks and good times! No doubt you're thinking, well doesn't everybody want that? It's true many people do, but we have genuinely struggled to find somewhere that actually delivers all of these things. So our solution was simple - let's do it ourselves, the result is Filling Station
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Meatballs not usually my cup of tea but was served a delicious tasty treat. Thanks for looking after my table, service good and nice to see friendly faces. Only wish the drinks were a wee bit cheaper, but overall a great meal out.

• Visited April 2014

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Very disappointed indeed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

We popped in for dinner tonight and were pleased to get a table. However that's where our pleasure stopped. We ordered 2 pizzas a hot dog and chicken wings. I also had a rum and diet Pepsi. The Pepsi was flat. The pizzas were just warm and described by my partner as "average to be kind". The fries were luke warm and when my chicken arrived they were slathered in hot sauce when I'd ordered BBQ which left my face feeling swollen and sore after one bite. The staff took them away and brought me the correct order and to be fair they were quite apologetic. However they arrived when my family were just about done eating which left me self consciously trying to finish. The bill came and they had charged us full price for them. I was really quite disappointed by this and thought that the least they could do was comp is a drink. It's not the sort of service I'd like to go back for.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank StephanieGordon
TRGManager, Guest Relations Manager at Filling Station, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear StephanieGordon
Please accept our apologies that you did not enjoy your visit to our restaurant.
We’re really keen to discuss this further with you- so we’ve sent you a direct message.
If you could come back to us that would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Tasha
inverness
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Dine in this restaurant regularly and am never disappointed, food and service always lovely and staff and management always friendly and hard working. Would always recommend and great value for money.

“Filling station Inverness ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic time with my family at the Filling Station Inverness. Good atmosphere, great company and a lovely meal. Being a party of ten nothing was too much trouble for the staff and all our needs were catered for. Thank you for a pleasant evening.

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I visited with a friend a few weeks ago and was seriously impressed! Hadn't been in almost a year and I have most definitely been missing out. Both my friend and I had the haggis bites to start. They were superb! I then went on to have the fish and chips for my main. Was one of the best fish and chips I have had and the presentation was fantastic. My friend had one of the wraps and seemed to love it. The service was fast and very very friendly. Will definitely be returning here and recommending it to my friends.