“Very nice stay”
Review of Pine Guest House

Pine Guest House
Ranked #66 of 232 Inverness B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Rooms were quite good. Breakfast was very good. Very clean rooms. Quick cab ride to downtown Inverness. Warmly welcomed.Hostess was very very nice. Single downside is that the B& is on a busy road.Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stayed at Pine guest house with my daughter in mid-July. We were warmly welcomed by Angela, the hostess. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend this guest house to anyone visiting Inverness.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Stayed here whilst visiting relatives in Invergordon. Angela made us feel very welcome from the minute we arrived. Rooms were spacious and en-suites were lovely and clean. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and plentiful. I would absolutely recommend this guest house to anyone wanting to stay in Inverness. Should I visit again I would not hesitate to book there. Lovely.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I was in Inverness on a work contract for 3 weeks and the Pine Guest House was perfect.
Good Parking was very helpful with a short walk into town in the evenings.
I got a good nights sleep, a good shower in the morning and a great breakfast.
There was good wi-fi and a lovely lounge to sit in of an evening.
The people were friendly and flexible and I wish I had been on holiday rather than working.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We really enjoyed our one-night stay here. We we were given a large room with two beds and an ensuite bathroom. Decent sized television. Excellent breakfast. The only drawback is that it's quite a walk to the town centre.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SuperOFW
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We had a lovely stay at the Pine Guest House. We were warmly greeted on arrival. The family room was comfortable for the three of us and the private bath was an added bonus. The full Scottish breakfast was hot and delicious. The B&B exceeded my expectations and it was a real value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My younger daughter, Stephanie, and I found ourselves at Angela's Pine Guest House on the final night of a 4 day Tour of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland. James of Real Scottish Tours introduced her as "The Lovely Angela". Well.....lovely she was....in every way. She showed us to our room, and she immediately made us feel at home. My daughter can be a finicky eater...and...I suppose that I can be as well, but Angela assured her that she would take care of her needs for breakfast. She pointed the way, and Stephanie and I set out on the short walk to town. I saw other reviews that said the walk was 10 minutes, but I can't vouch for that. There were far to many photo opportunities along the canal that extends south from Beauly Firth. As a result, our walk was longer than 10 minutes. I will say that the walk is not far. It didn't take long for Stephanie to find a store in which to shop, and at the age of 15 her shopping skills have matured far beyond her years. Shortly after my wallet became several Pounds Sterling lighter, we found a nice Italian restaurant to eat. So, if eating and spending is your passion, you'll find both a short walk from Pine Guest House. The setting sun provided a beautiful backdrop, so, I snapped even more photos on the way back to Pine Guest House. After arriving at our room, I made use of the free WIFI, hopped in the warm shower, and then settled in for a good night's sleep. I woke up refreshed. Steph and I went down to an awesome breakfast. Before we hit the road with Real Scottish Tours, we had a chance to chat with Angela. I know that she was busy handling breakfast, and the needs of the other guests, but she took a few minutes to engage us in pleasant conversation. I paid our bill, grabbed our luggage, and we headed out the door. Angela stood at the door, and waved goodbye to us like old friends as we closed the gate out by the sidewalk. As we hit the road back to Edinburgh I was left with the feeling that I wished that I could have stayed longer. I can only hope that I'll find myself in Inverness again at some point in the future. If I do, there will be no debate. I'll be staying at Pine Guest House.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family