We had lunch on a Friday afternoon, we thought we may not get a table as we did not book, we quickly realised this wasnt neccessary as there were only 4 people having lunch. we ordered tempura fish & curry, both dishes were very dissapointing, the tempura batter was thick and stodgy with the 2 pieces resembling and tasting like a frozen food supermarket option, the Curry looked and tasted like a dine in for two meal from a well known store, with little change from £40 for one course each we expected a lot more in both quality and value.
I have to add that we have eaten in the restaurant and had a different more positive experience. I dont know if the reason it was so quiet on a Friday Lunchtime is due to the food not being up to expectation but i do think they need to up the quality during what should be a busy time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland