This is a cracking boutique hotel with friendly efficient staff.
Our room was in the basement. Large, clean and comfortable with a very stylish bathroom containing a large bath and separate shower cubicle.
Natural light is from a small transom window, looking along the floor of the car park. This didn't particularly bother us as we were only there one night.
Both dinner and breakfast were excellent. This is stylish tasty cooking.
It was our first experience of a Chez Roux restaurant, and we will be seeking out more if this is an example of their standards.
Above the basement rooms there are public rooms, and a main thoroughfare to reception and the bar. In the late afternoon we heard sounds of footsteps above. Maybe a child running up and down or staff re-arranging the
restaurant furniture.There was no such problem during the night.
We would definitely return, even if they initially got our bill wrong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland