We were lucky to arrive in Inverness on a gloriously sunny day. All we really wanted to do was to relax in our own company (my wife and I). We had splurged and booked an "Extra Decadent" room, and Room 5 was just that, filling the bill for us perfectly. The bed was huge and comfy. The bathroom was very well laid out with a waterfall shower and an extra large bath. Then there was the private balcony with hot tub where we spent the next couple of hours catching the sun, drinking champagne, and being at peace - magnificent.
We had not booked to dine in the hotel as we wanted to leave our options open till the last minute, and as it was such a lovely evening we wanted to walk down into town. The manager was very helpful in booking us a table at the "Rocpool" in town (no connection seemingly) which was a 15 minute stroll, and where the food was magnificent.
Just a great night away from start to finish (the breakfast in bed the next day was also fantastic).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland