My wife and I stayed here for a special anniversary and was gutted we could only have one night here! Everything was special about this place, but most of all the room. We had booked room 5 and although a minor issue caused some confusion after booking, everything was resolved quickly by the staff and we were checked in in no time at all.
Now to the room, WOW! Not the biggest room in the world inside, but more than enough for a couple to enjoy. The Super King sized bed allowed a perfect sleep and the hot tub on the secluded balcony just made it the place to be. With views across the city to take in as you relax in the massaging bubbles, we could have been in heaven.
We didn't eat in the restaurant, but the breakfast in the morning was amazing and staff were as attentive as possible without being overbearing. We would love to come back here, but would only go if we could get the same room again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland