My husband and I had a wonderful two nights in this beautiful, boutique hotel in Inverness.
The staff were very helpful, the decor was wonderfully stylish throughout and the food was wonderful. There was a lot of quirkiness - a tv in the lounge area showing fish in the day and a roaring fire at night and sweeties dotted around the reception were examples.
We ate in the hotel both nights and the food was superb - where else would you be offered lemon, lime or orange slices in your sparkling water??
We opted for a standard priced room but it still had incredible views, a huge room and a beautiful bathroom with Molton Brown toiletries.
We will definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland